A night in the medbay

"mind if I come in?" Optimus ask.

"Ironhide tell you where to find me?" Reflect mumbles. Optimus steps in smiling a little.

"no Ratchet did. Ironhide however, told me about the sparkling." Optimus says.

"yup, surprise." Reflect mutters.

"you do not seem excited." Optimus frowns.

"maybe later." Reflect mumbles.

"does that mean you're not up for discussing building a sparkling room?" Optimus ask. Reflect looks over.

"a what?" he ask.

"forgive me, I believe humans call them nursery's. basically, since you won't be living in the medbay with Ratchet, we were looking at building a room onto yours and Ironhides room that will attach through a door in the between wall for you two to have easier access to the sparkling. the door will be, of course, locked, once they're in youngling hood." Optimus explains. Reflect sits up a little.

"uh... yeah. yeah no, I like that idea." Reflect murmurs softly.

"Ironhide thought you might be fond of the idea." Optimus chuckles softly.

"thank you." Reflect murmurs.

"you don't need to thank me for bare necessities Reflect. we will take care of everything. don't worry." Optimus assures.

"I'm hearing that a lot lately. thanks again. I know this is weird for everyone." Reflect mumbles.

"just a little." the Prime says earnestly. "but, Autobots are nothing, if not exceptionally adaptive." Optimus smiles. the medbay doors open and Reflect groans looking up.

"you actually hunted those stupid things down?" Reflect grumbles. Ratchet grins, holding up the well worn and loved toys. Reflect can't help the quiet chuckle.

"of course I did." Ratchet snorts, dropping them on his chosen berth as he walks past the mech.

"I hate everything." Reflect mumbles. Optimus chuckles.

"I don't quite remember Wheeljack going through a faze like that, I think it was you who did that Ratchet." Optimus snorts.

"all of his glitches pushed me to say that. remember the datapad he broke over my head because I rolled over on the berth?" Ratchet scoffs. Reflect winces a little.

"I don't wanna ever get that bad." Reflect mumbles.

"I'm sure you won't." Ratchet assures, walking past him into his office.

"we'll get to work on the room." Optimus smiles.

"thanks." Reflect murmurs. he watches the Prime leave, then rolls over to look at the toys Ratchet had dropped on his berth. "where'd you even find these stupid things?" Reflect asks, looking up when Ratchet comes back in.

"where ever you left them, you left them in a little pile, grouped together. I didn't go looking for them. they were in the lab, I just grabbed them on my way out." Ratchet shrugs, snorting. "besides thought they might do you some good." Ratchet adds.

"yeah, right. these things smell so bad." Reflect mutters, pulling away from them.

"well, you refused to let us wash them after we had to send the Ironhide off for three or four weeks after you purged on it. we were afraid of the tantrum that would undoubtedly be thrown." Ratchet says. "I can send them off to get cleaned if you want." Ratchet offers.

"there's not really a point, I don't need them anymore, but I appreciate the offer." Reflect mumbles, pushing them away. he catches a glances at Ratchet, who looks slightly disappointed to hear his words. Reflect frowns. "well, I guess you could have them cleaned. it'll be a while, but I bet the sparkling would love to play with them." Reflect says. Ratchet smiles a little after a moment.