A plan for revenge

"I know I haven't treated you very well these past few weeks, and I know I've shown anything but love, but I do still love you. none of this was your fault. m'just an idiot I was confused and stupid, I shouldn't have made it your problem." Wheeljack says softly. Reflect curls up more and Wheeljack frowns. "I'm not going anywhere, little one." Wheeljack adds, sitting down on the floor in front of him. its quiet for a few minutes between them. "I'm sorry, I know that doesn't change anything, but I am sorry. I'm sorry Reflect, or Will, whichever it is you prefer. I didn't understand and instead of trying, I made it your problem." Wheeljack murmurs. Reflect doesn't move away from him, but doesn't look at him either. the inventor considers it progress.

"Wheeljack."

"Prime? I'm a little busy right now."

"unless its about to explode I need your help."

"whats wrong?"

"Ratchet is about to tear Hot Rods arm from his frame, can you please tell me whats going on?"

"not sure what he said, but whatever it was it set Reflect off. something about the sparkling I gather."

"can you please attempt to get him off Hot Rod?"

"uh, sorry to inform you Prime, but Ratchet and I aren't on the best of terms right about now. I wouldn't be able to stop him, only Reflect could and right now he's not in the state to do that, considering he's curled up sobbing right now."

"understood. I will attempt again."

"be careful. he's pissed."

Wheeljack watches the mech in front of him carefully.

"wanna tell me what he said?" Wheeljack ask.

"he threatened to take the sparkling." Reflect mumbles quietly. Wheeljack frowns.

"I would also watch out for Ironhide. apparently Hot Rod threatened to take the sparkling once its sparked."

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you Wheeljack."

"we won't let that happen." Wheeljack murmurs softly. "you know Ironhide would never allow anything like that to happen and if someone managed to get past Ironhide, Ratchet and I would be right there. we wouldn't let that happen. we may fight, but we'll always be a united front for anyone intending harm to you." Wheeljack assures. Reflect curls up more. Wheeljack frowns and scoots himself up under the berth beside Reflect. "you did tell Ironhide right?" Wheeljack ask.

"he's not on base. it doesn't matter." Reflect mutters.

"it really does." Wheeljack assures.

"no." Reflect mumbles softly, wiping at his face.

you should've told me immediately, I would've put an end to it.

sorry. I tried but you couldn't understand...

don't be sorry Will. none of this is your fault. but next time, please let me know. if I don't understand you keep telling me until I do. I don't care what I'm doing. I never care, okay? you tell me and I'll beat their ass.

okay. m'sorry.

I will never let anyone take the sparkling. you know that, we've discussed this before. no harm will come to you or that sparkling while I'm still here. I don't care who it is that threatens you two, I'll end them. I promise you that. so, don't worry about it, alright? I love you.

Reflect curls up more.

"you okay?" Wheeljack ask.

"you told Ironhide." Reflect mutters.