False sparking

"how many of those things are there?" Reflect mumbles.

"four that we know of, could be more." Ironhide says. "but Cades been taking care of them for a while now and from what I hear, they're getting into a lot of trouble and the government says the Dinobots must be moved to avoid detection." Ironhide frowns.

"I don't want them around the sparkling." Reflect mutters.

"okay. thats fine. we didn't let you around them. Ratchet was afraid you'd get hurt." Ironhide mutters.

"yeah I don't doubt they could hurt me." Reflect mutters, rubbing the sparkling bump. Ironhide wraps his arms tightly around him, holding the bump gently.

"don't worry about them." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect mumbles at him and shuts his holoform off. Ironhide follows after confused.

Ironhide looks at his bonded.

"whats wrong?" Ironhide ask. Reflect mutters to himself, shifting.

"pain. everywhere." Reflect hisses, holding his side.

"Ratchet. somethings wrong with Reflect."

he immediately hears the sound of Ratchet desk chair scooting across the floor and the sound of Ratchet heading their way quickly.

"whats wrong?" Ratchet ask..

"no idea. pain everywhere. warnings all over." Reflect hisses.

"okay okay on your back. take it easy." Ratchet soothes. "you're okay." Ratchet assures.

"you know whats wrong?" Ironhide asks. Ratchet nods at him.

"yes I do and I know he's okay." Ratchet assures. "okay Reflect remember in the datapad just before sparking a sparkling was a section one what to expect." Ratchet says. Reflect nods, wincing.

"ye-yeah." Reflect mutters. "false sparking." Reflect hisses. Ratchet nods.

"afraid so." Ratchet murmurs.

"so you can't help him?" Ironhide ask.

"unfortunately no." Ratchet frowns. "but, give it a few minutes and it'll pass." Ratchet murmurs. Reflect whines before glaring daggers at Ironhide.

"you better fucking get out of my site because the moment the passes I'm getting up and slagging the hell out of you!" Reflect snaps. letting out a quiet moan of pain. Ironhide takes a half step back, snorting. the mere thought of Reflect chasing him down int his state is amusing. "are you fucking laughing at me?" Reflect snaps.

"no Reflect, I'm-" Ironhide tries.

"I'm fucking serious! you think I won't?! you better get out of here because I swear I'm beating your ass the moment I can! beat it!" Reflect growls. Ironhide puts his servos up and walks away. he heads out of the medbay, shaking his head.

"Ironhide are you alright?" Optimus ask.

"Reflect is having a fit and warned me to get a head start before he apparently beats my ass for doing this to him." Ironhide says.

"IRONHIDE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Reflect screams. Ironhide glances behind him.

"he sounds angry." Optimus says.

"yeah he is. sorry Prime, but I'm gonna take his advice." Ironhide mutters, walking around the Prime quickly. Optimus, amused, watches him walk off quickly.

"IRONHIDE!" Reflect growls, storming past Optimus a few minutes later. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU STUPID BASTARD!" Reflect screams.

Reflect storms into the rec room, scanning it carefully.