Decepticons, attack!!

Reflect doesn't wake up again for a while, he spends the rest of the day in Sideswipes berth, snoring and cuddled up to Sunstreaker. its nearing 10PM when he finally wakes to a come from his bonded.

Will? you okay? where are you? I checked the medbay, but Ratchet said you were in the rec room, but you weren't. where are you?

m'cuddled up to Sunstreaker. he's really warm. got cold n'had a nap.

are you in their room?

yeah.

I'll be there shortly to get you.

m'kay.

the mech shifts, mumbling.

"Ironhides on his way." he mumbles.

"great, now its time for you to let go then." Sunstreaker says. Reflect does as he ask.

"m'sorry. you were really warm and the sparkling steals all my body heat so I get really cold." Reflect mumbles.

"no its okay. just don't want Ironhide to beat my ass." Sunstreaker mutters. Reflect waves his worry off gently.

"don't worry about that. he wouldn't touch you, he knows I get cold." Reflect murmurs, pushing himself up. he sits with a sigh. "thanks for letting me crash here guys." Reflect says.

"it was better than recharging in the damn rec room. anyone could've gotten to you there." Sideswipe assres.

"thanks again though." Reflect smiles. Sunstreaker helps him up off the berth. "thanks for that too." he murmurs, heading for the door. he waves at them, walking out of the room.

"I was coming to get you." Ironhide murmurs.

"I know." Reflect smiles, looking over at him. "what are you doing up? its late and you should be getting rest." Reflect murmurs.

"nope, I got enough rest. come on, lets get you a cube." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect nods a little, stumbling when the ground shakes.

"shit!" Reflect yelps, slamming against Ironhide. the bigger mech grunts, wrapping his arms around tightly, bracing himself against the wall. "whats going on?" Reflect ask, looking up at Ironhide.

"Decepticons." Ironhide hisses, holding him tightly. when he finally gets his balance, he shoves Reflect away gently. "get to the medbay now." Ironhide orders. Reflect stumbles a little.

"y-yeah I'll try." Reflect murmurs. he turns heading quickly towards the medbay, when the whole base shakes, rocking hard. he yelps hitting the ground, curling up immediately in a desperate attempt to protect the sparkling. there's a loud crash behind him and he rolls over to see the ceiling has collapsed.

"Will!" Ironhide shouts, looking at the collapsed ceiling.

"I'm okay! keep going! I'm gonna try to get to the medbay!" Reflect shouts.

be careful Will.

I will be. you do the same. don't focus on us, get yourself out there and defend the base. we'll be okay.

Reflect slowly gets up off the floor.

why are they here, what are they after, Hide?

Ravage. he's locked up in the brig. they're trying to get him back.

Reflect winces, stumbling against the wall and sliding back down to the floor. something is wrong, he can't get up. he winces a little, trying to push himself up using the wall.

are you okay? you're in pain.

I'm fine Hide, just, not as easy to get out of the floor by myself as it used to be.