A chat with Barricade

Reflect yawns shifting, he rolls to curl up on his side, but a servo stops him.

"nope, you need to stay on your back. you'll mess up your drip." Ratchet says softly.

"h-huh?" Reflect asks.

"don't move." Ratchet murmurs, rubbing the side of his face gently. Reflect feels a pinch in his arm and hisses quietly. "sorry, just unhooking you.." Ratchet murmurs. Reflect onlines his optics and shifts looking confused. he can't see anything.

"what the hell...?" he mumbles, jerking back. Ratchet snorts, amused.

"don't panic, its just Wheeljack." Ratchet chuckles. Reflect turns his head, looking over at Ratchet.

"whys Jack up here?" Reflect ask.

"you fell asleep holding onto him and wouldn't let go." Ratchet chuckles.

"oh." Reflect mumbles. "sorry." Reflect adds.

"don't be. he kept you happy and you kept him out of my way." Ratchet snorts. Reflect chuckles. "you sound a lot better now. your system was pretty close to shutting down from lack of energon." Ratchet frowns.

"I kept purging it back up." he mumbles.

"I know." Ratchet sighs. "we mixed the regular grade and medical grade and pumped your system full. of course by we I mean me, since Jack curled up with you and fell into recharge." Ratchet huffs. Reflect cuddles into him.

"he's warm." Reflect mumbles.

"oh yeah. always warm, what was it Sam said that one time... oh, he is so warm you could fry an egg on his armor." Ratchet says. Reflect laughs a little, letting go of Wheeljack. he sits up slowly.

"I feel a lot better." Reflect murmurs.

"you look better." Ratchet says. "you haven't been getting enough energon to your systems. keep going like that and we'll strap you to a berth in the medbay until the sparkling gets here." Ratchet frowns.

"sounds like a safe plan." Reflect mumbles. "what all did you do?" he ask.

"well, I was uploading several codes help you alone in this, but I also updated your holoform. your holoform will now breathe like everyone else's." Ratchet says.

"oh great." Reflect grumbles. "thanks." Reflect murmurs.

"you should purge less now." Ratchet murmurs.

"I do appreciate that." Reflect says, stretching. "what time is it?" Reflect asks.

"7PM. Ironhide will be getting off his shift in about an hour." Ratchet murmurs.

"I really spent all fucking day in the medbay, sleeping." Reflect mumbles.

"thats okay. you need it and you're healthy. both of you are." Ratchet says. "oh and I sent Ironhide new images of the sparklings spark." Ratch adds.

"oh I bet he loved that." Reflect chuckles softly.

"he didn't respond to me." Ratchet murmurs.

"am I good to head out?" Reflect ask.

"sure kid, but make sure you get another cube in your system later okay? and if you have any more issues, you come back to me. well get some more medical grade into your system okay?" Ratchet ask. Reflect nods a little.

"yeah okay." Reflect assures. he gets up off the berth with Ratchets help.

"go be careful." Ratchet murmurs.

"I will." he assures. "thanks." he murmurs. Ratchet nods at him smiling. Reflect heads out of the medbay feeling better than he had in a few days. he nearly bumps into Ironhide almost as soon as he leaves. "oh hey Hide, still on shift?" Reflect smiles.