Holoform Issues

Reflect is giddy as he bounces down the hallway, box happily under his arm. he heads into his and Ironhides room. it had only taken three hours to get it ready. Ironhide shifts a little looking over.

"hey baby, that it?" Ironhide mumbles.

"yup. just needs paint and its done." Reflect smiles, setting the box down. he climbs up onto the berth, smiling as he lays beside Ironhide. Ironhide moves over and lays an arm out gently, so Reflect lay his head on his arm. "just waiting on you." Reflect grins.

"yeah? so Wheeljack help you build it? on the bright side you know it'll explode." Ironhide murmurs.

"Wheeljack and Ratchet." Reflect grins.

"and Ratchet?" Ironhide ask. "Ratchet helped?" Ironhide ask.

"I pouted at him and he caved immediately." Reflect grins. Ironhide snorts.

"you hung out with Bumblebee too much. using that stupid cute face he uses." Ironhide mutters. Reflect nods at him.

"yup! I sure did use it. comes in handy. it'll really come in handy if Optimus yells at me for this." Reflect grins, cuddling up to him happily. Ironhide smiles at him, kissing his head.

"you good? you're awful cuddly today, you cold?" Ironhide ask.

"nah, m'good." Reflect murmurs.

"you sleepy?" Ironhide chuckles. Reflect nods.

"you're always so warm. just wanna snuggle up and sleep." Reflect mutters.

"if you want warm, go cuddle Wheeljack." Ironhide chuckles.

"he's busy." Reflect murmurs.

"I have to leave in about an hour." Ironhide murmurs.

"I'll be asleep by then, just move me off you." Reflect yawns. Ironhide chuckles softly. cuddling him.

"alright. alright. I'll hold you." Ironhide murmurs softly. Reflect grins, cuddling up closer.

"keep me warm, you're friggin sparkling steals my body heat, my energy, my emotional stability. the only thing it hasn't taken is you and thats because they haven't been sparked yet." Reflect huffs. Ironhide laughs a little, cuddling him gently.

"don't be jealous baby." Ironhide teases.

"jealous? I'm more annoyed than jealous. I'm cold and moody and if you say the wrong thing to me then I cry and I'm always sleepy." Reflect pouts. Ironhide smiles at him, rubbing his side.

"yes, but your glitches seem to be mellowing out." Ironhide says.

"Ratchet uploaded a code to help with the glitches." he smiles.

"good, that means you're pretty content." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect chuckles.

"I love you." Reflect yawns.

"I love you too Will." Ironhide smiles, gently. Reflect settles in for his nap. he could nap all day with Ironhide and not feel the need to wake for a cube. Ironhide simply holds him. he knows the mech will be all upset when he wakes up to find him gone, and probably horny, but it'll be alright. he'd come back home with the paint that Reflect needed, they'd face, and Reflect would be happy again, if he didn't wake up in the middle of the night to tease him. Ironhide could've been in serious trouble had someone bumped into him out on that particular patrol, but thankfully no one had.

"oh I found a problem." Reflect frowns. Ironhide looks confused at the random statement.

"problem? with what?" Ironhide ask.