Can't you read?

they stay out watching the movie all night long, Reflect easily falling asleep leaned against his bondmate. Ironhide holds him all night long, even falling into recharge himself.

they wake the next morning, Reflect groaning in pain and rolling over.

"Reflect?" Ironhide ask.

'Hide, help me up." Reflect groans lowly. "I've gotta get off the ground. my back already hurts so bad.

"hold on, I'll help you up." Ironhide chuckles softly, getting up. he carefully pulls Reflect to his feet. "easy." he murmurs.

"thank you." Reflect mumbles, stumbling against him.

"of course love." Ironhide smiling.

"thank you for last night too. it may not seem like it but it meant a lot to me. it still does. getting out of the base if only for a few hours." Reflect says.

"I know. I'm happy to do it again. you just have to tell me when you need things like this." Ironhide assures. Reflect nods.

"I will, next time. I didn't think there was anything we could do, but I know different now." Reflect murmurs.

"you should've known I'd find a way." ironhide chuckles softly.

:"yeah I should've." Reflect chuckles. "stubborn, but you did it. you found a way to make this happen." Reflect adds.

they head inside, slowly. Reflects back hurts from the position he'd slept in and walking wasn't easy to begin with, so this just made it worse, but Ironhide is patient. he walks slowly with the mech, careful to support his weight.

"hey, you two were gone a while, everything okay?" Jazz ask.

"we were laying outside." Reflect mutters.

"just needed a little time off base." Ironhide assures. "we're good." he adds.

"just sore." Reflect grumbles, reaching around to rub at his sore back with a wince.

"oh yeah, laying on the ground will make anyones back hurt." Jazz snorts. "especially if they've just been blow up." he adds.

"thats true." Reflect grumbles.

"okay come on. lets get you into our room and onto the berth. I'll get you a cube." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect nods, letting his bonded lead the way to their room.

"that was nice and worth it, even if my back hurts." Reflect snorts.

"well, I'm glad it was enjoyable even if in the end it hurt." Ironhide chuckles, helping him up onto their berth.

"I think I'm done walking around for a while. I think I'm just gonna use my holoform for a bit." Reflect mumbles.

"thats fine. if you see fit to walk around in your holoform, I'll do the same." Ironhide assures. "if its more comfortable that way." he chuckles.

"comfort is not a word I know anymore Ironhide, you know that by this point." Reflect huffs.

"let here, I'll bring you a cube then you can do what you want." he murmurs. Reflect nods.

"thanks." Reflect grunts, sitting up. Ironhide nods heading out of the room.

he bumps into Optimus when he walks into the rec room.

"sorry Prime." Ironhide says.

"no worries old friend. how is Reflect? I know the explosion wasn't big, but Wheeljack is a heavy mech and he landed on the sparkling." Optimus frowns.

"nah, they're all fine. Reflect, the sparkling, and Wheeljack. they're fine. though, both a bit sore, Ratchet says everythings good with the sparkling too." Ironhide says. Optimus nods.