Another bomb in the makes

"yeah, just because they were confused doesn't mean they didn't care. I think this will be the end of your cold shouldering." Ironhide murmurs softly. "these guys, these Autobots, they may not show it, but they do care about you Will. they love you," Ironhide assures gently. Reflects quiet a moment, rubbing his chest. "they won't let him hurt the sparkling either." Ironhide assures.

"I want sleep." Reflect mumbles, climbing up onto the berth. he curls up, Ironhide climbs up behind him and holds him carefully.

"okay. its okay." Ironhide murmurs gently. he kisses his bondeds head.

it takes forever for Reflect to finally get some sleep, mind racing with the events that had happened, and he wakes not feeling rested at all. Ironhide's already awake laying behind him.

"how long you been awake?" Reflect mumbles.

"bout an hour." Ironhide murmurs.

"why didn't you get up?" Reflect mumbles.

"you were still asleep and I wasn't leaving you alone." Ironhide murmurs. "besides, you were holding on to me." Ironhide adds, shifting his arm to catch Reflects attention. Reflect looks down immediately. his finers are intertwined with the bigger mechs, arm effectively pinning his down. he lets go after a moment.

"sorry." Reflect mumbles, shifting.

"I'm not worried about it. I'll always hold you." Ironhide assures gently. he only gets up when Reflect does. "you okay?" Ironhide ask.

"I'm... gonna hide in the medbay." Reflect murmurs. Ironhide nods, kissing his head gently.

"okay, go I'll bring you a cube." Ironhide assures. Reflect nods. they head out separately, Reflect doesn't stop, heading as quickly as he can to the medbay. he doesn't feel like chatting with anyone and it appears everyone can see that. no one stops Reflect, no one even tries.

he shoves his way into the medbay, nearly freezing. Wheeljack is begrudgingly repairing Hot Rod on a berth.

"you fraggin-" Hot Rod starts. a wrench comes flying from Ratchets office. Wheeljack ducks, as if he'd been expecting it, and it nails Hot Rod straight in the head.

"Ratchets in the office, go ahead." Wheeljack says, standing back up. Reflect nods and heads for the office. Ratchet smiles a little.

"have a seat." Ratchet murmurs. "Ironhide told us you were headed our way." Ratchet explains. Reflect nods a little.

"and the wrench?" Reflect ask.

"I told Wheeljack to duck." Ratchet says. Reflect smiles a little, sitting down.

"mind if I crash here for a while?" Reflect ask. Ratchet shakes his head, chuckling.

"kid the moment I say yes to that question, get Optimus because I'm probably Megatron in disguise." Ratchet snorts. Reflect laughs a little.

"I'll keep that in mind." Reflect murmurs softly.

"want a cube?" Ratchet ask.

"Ironhide said he'd bring me one." Reflect murmurs. Ratchet nods at him.

"alright." he nods.

"I thought you weren't gonna fix Hot Rod?" Reflect ask. Ratchet immediately looks annoyed and replies before Reflect can apologize.

"I'm not. I'm making Jack do it." Ratchet grumbles. "Primes orders." he adds. Reflect rolls his optics.

"y'know, as a human he didn't seem like a shit Prime, but seeing it from the other side is worse." Reflect mumbles.

Starting a newOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara