A breakdown

"it wasn't in my plans, no, but I mean we don't really have anything else to do. we're not killing the sparkling and we're not giving it away. its too far gone to think about now." Reflect says.

"no, I mean, yes it is, but thats not what I meant. do you want the sparkling?" Ironhide ask.

"whether I want it or not it doesn't matter." Reflect frowns.

"yes it does,because if you don't want the sparkling, then we need to figure something out because I won't force you to raise and keep a sparkling you don't even want." Ironhide says frowning.

"I knew we were going to have a sparkling. I saw it, but the Primes thought I had the block too so they didn't warn me. we were planned to have one so quickly, but I don't even care anymore. it's our sparkling Hide. our sparkling. I want the sparkling. okay? don't doubt that, ever okay? its our fucking sparkling. unexpected, but not unwanted." Reflect murmurs softly.

"alright." Ironhide murmurs.

"but don't you dare ever blame that on Ratchet again, understood? Ratchet didn't know what you did. Ratchet thought he had time to put the block on. if I hear of you saying anything like that to Ratchet again, I'll beat the fuck out of you, carrying or not. you better apologize. understood?" Reflect glares.

"that an order Prime?" Ironhide ask.

"if it has to be then yes." Reflect glares. Ironhide nods, chuckling quietly. "am I clear Ironhide?" Reflect ask.

"crystal sir" Ironhide teases. Reflect glares at him down. "okay okay. I won't do that again." Ironhide snorts softly.

"call me sir again and I will beat the hell out of you." Reflect warns.

"aren't you the one who used to tell people I was abusive? I think you're the abusive one." Ironhide snorts.

"I have a fuck ton of anger and I can't bottle it up." Reflect says. "hopefully the anger will face with this new brace. god my back feels so amazing." Reflect murmurs softly. he sighs happily, then gets up. "come on." Reflect says, grabbing him.

"what? what are you doing?" Ironhide ask.

"you if you'll come with me." Reflect grumbles. Ironhide laughs, getting up and letting his bonded pull him.

"hold on, let me make sure they're not working on our room." Ironhide murmurs.

"I don't fucking care, I'll kick anyone I need to out. they can work later. my backs been hurting for weeks and now it doesn't." Reflect says.

the room is blissfully empty and locking the door, plus Ironhide sending a DND to Optmus in warning, they get to enjoy their time together.

they're left alone for nearly two hours, before Optimus bothers them.

"Ironhide if you and Reflect are finished with your private time, materials have come in on time and we need Reflect. they won't let me sign for it. Reflect has to. we've kept them distracted as long as we can."

"I'll send him out to you."

Reflect appears at Optimus' door ten minutes later. Optimus lets him in, looking amused.

"whats so funny?" Reflect ask.

"you look good with those black streaks on your frame." Optimus teases. Reflects optics widen, looking down at his frame.

"oh, uh guess I could've cleaned up. actually you know what fuck it, I'm carrying everyone can get the hell over it. I'm carrying and needed a good fragging and anyone who has a problem with it can take it up with me." Reflect huffs. he shifts the belt holding the sparkling bump a little. he probably should've taken it off when he and Ironhdie were interfacing, but it doesn't matter to him. "now, what did you need?" Reflect ask. Optimus chuckles softly.