Protecting the sparklings

"Sideswipe! Hot Rod has me and the twins cornered in the hall I could use some help here!"

"me and Sunny are in the rec room, we're on our way, hang tight."

"yeah. hang tight."

Reflect growls lowly when Hot Rod steps forward.

"try and hurt my sparklings, I will kill you." Reflect warns.

"I'd like to see you fucking try!" Hot Rod snaps, charging at him. Reflect turns quickly, turning the sparklings away from Hot Rod, throwing his free arm out.

"I said GET BACK!" Reflect snaps. a blast of energy bursts from his servo. it flings Hot Rod back hard and sends him flying. Reflect looks around quickly for a safe place to put his sparklings, but doesn't see anywhere other than the empty room that was to be Barricades. he quickly moves to put the sparklings there, hoping they won't get hurt on anything in the room. he shuts the door behind him and glares at Hot Rod, charging at him as fast as he can.

the twins and Ratchet manage to get there a few minutes later. Reflect is on his back, legs wrapped tightly around Hot Rods neck, holding both mechs arms down with his own while Hot Rod struggles to kick at him. the mech can't get his leg up enough and Reflect is unrelenting. he squeezes the mechs head with his thighs, pulling his lower legs to move around Hot Rods upper body.

"YOU DARE THREATEN MY SPARKLINGS!? WHEELJACK RAISED A WRECKER YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY THIGHS!" Reflect growls. he uses all the strength he can to flip Hot Rod up and over him, slamming the mech face first into the floor and effectively somersaulting his way into straddling the mechs back.he immediately grips Hot Rods head between his knees and loops his own arms around the other mechs, yanking back hard. Hot Rod lets out a muffled shout of pain when one of his shoulder struts snaps.

"what in the fuck?" Sideswipe mutters, running over. Reflect looks over, looking absolutely enraged.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG!?" Reflect snaps.

"it only took us three minutes to get here!" Sunstreaker says, running over to help his twin with Hot Rod. Reflect lets go only once they have hold of Hot Rod. Reflect immediately rolls off him and onto his back beside him. he drops his head back against the floor and lays there sprawled out. his face is leaking energon, along with one of his arms.

"Reflect? are you alright?" Ratchet asks, kneeling beside him. Reflect groans, before looking over at him.

"I am starting to feel really bad for anyone I ever bit." Reflect mutters, slowly sitting up. he looks at his inner thigh. the metal is dented and leaking energon. "motherfucker bit me." Reflect mutters.

"you fucking Hulk Hogen slammed him, of course he bit you." Sideswipe snorts.

"that was not a Hogen move." Reflect snaps. "I was protecting my sparklings!" he growls.

"where are the sparklings?" Ratchet asks, helping him sit up. he glances at the damage to Reflect thigh and frowns. Reflect points towards the shut door. the panel on the outside one would type a code into has been destroyed. "shit." Ratchet mutters.

Wheeljack I need you in the hallway now! bring your gear to break into a room!

on my way Ratchet.

"he threw me against the door, I broke the panel." Reflect mutters, slowly getting up off the ground. Ratchet quick to help him, not letting go until he's stable on his peds.

"Wheeljacks on his way. we'll get you all three back to the medbay. come on, you need-" Ratchet starts. Reflect whips around towards the medic, slapping his servos off, with a dangerous look in his optics. Ratchet steps back slightly, Reflect would not hesitate to hurt him in his current state, not with his sparklings in danger.