Holoform snacking

"I seriously wouldn't worry about that guy bothering Reflect against Ironhide." Sam says. Ironhide turns to look at him confused.

"and why is that?" Ironhide frowns.

"I don't think he'll bother Reflect anymore. I don't think he'll bother anyone anymore, because Reflect punched the guy in the throat and probably killed him. they took him out of here and rushed him to a hospital." Sam snorts. Ironhide stops to think a moment, before smirking.

"well... good for him." Ironhide mutters, scooping his bonded up. Reflect shifts immediately, but doesn't open his eyes. .

"if you're not my bondmate or Ratchet put me back right now or I'll kill you." Reflect growls lowly.

"its just me." Ironhide assures, snorting. he carries the holoform back to his and Reflects room.

"why are you bothering me?" Reflect mumbles.

"I didn't mean to. I was just trying to carry you to our room. shut your holoform off. you can activate it again later, I'll carry you down from the medbay." Ironhide murmurs, chuckling.

"m'sleepin' in there too." Reflect mumbles, holoform fizzling.

"I know thats why I said I'd carry you." Ironhide murmurs softly. his own holoform fading out.

Reflects curled up on a berth in the medbay when Ironhide finally gets there.

"hey, hear about his melt down?" Ratchet frowns, looking over at Ironhide.

"I heard someone touched the sparkling without asking and Reflect punched them in the throat." Ironhide snorts.

"oh yeah. sent that soldier to the hospital. Reflect punched him so hard he might actually die. swelling in the part of the body humans call the, pharynx, caused the soldier to stop breathing. human medics managed to get him breathing again and sent him off to the hospital." Ratchet frowns, watching Ironhide. the black mech stops and scoffs, turning to snicker at Ratchet.

"he said he'd kill anyone who touched him without asking Ratchet, and in his defense, he was wearing a shirt that warned he'd punch you in the throat if you touched the sparkling. so the soldier almost died, maybe next time he'll learn to read." Ironhide shrugs, smirking.

"Ironhide you can't just defend those actions." Ratchet warns. the mech huffs and scoops his bonded up gently and cuddles him, befor glaring at the medic.

"you leave him alone about it, got it? bringing it up is just going to piss him off." Ironhide warns. he turns and leaves the medbay with Reflect cuddled to him.

no one tries to stop him when he carries Reflect down to their room, so the walk back is pretty uneventful and quiet, meaning Reflect sleeps the entire time. he's sound asleep when Ironhide lays him on the berth. Reflect only moves to curl up on his side quietly, engine purring quietly. Ironhide chuckles softly, climbing up behind him, holding him gently.

"better be you." Reflect mumbles.

"of course you only wake up to demand answers." Ironhide snorts.

"mmhmm." Reflect hums, cuddling against him. "cuddle me." Reflect mumbles.

"I am, there's only so close I can hold you Will." Ironhide murmurs gently.

"I don't give a fuck. I want fucking cuddles." Reflect growls.

"well I can fuck you or I can cuddle you or I can fuck you then cuddle you." Ironhide offers.

"no m'too tired to fuck." Reflect mumbles.

"activate your holoform and I'll bring you that food I brought you." Ironhide murmurs. Reflect perks a little.

"I can't eat anything in here. remember the ants from last time?" Reflect ask.