Meeting Kris

the humans almost immediately cave when Reflect appears in front of them, demanding they pay for Noahs brother as promised. he sticks around long enough for them to call the hospital, pay off the debt, and give them an account to charge any more medical bills to, then he heads to the hospital with Epps.

he didn't want to introduce Noah's family to his holoform, so Epps was there to deal with the medical staff.

they roll up to the hospital and, to his utter surprise, Mirages holoform is cradling Kris, while Noah holds his mother.

"deal with the medical staff. I'll handle these guys." Reflect murmurs, activating his holoform.

"no problem Reef." Epps nods. he gets out of the GMC and heads inside. Reflect takes in a deep breath and hops out of the GMC. he heads over to the family.

"Miss.Diaz, my name is Sergeant David Lennox. I'm a friend of your sons." Reflect greets, reaching to shake her hand. Brianna looks at him.

"are you Extranjero, too? like Noahs car?" she ask. Reflect looks shocked. Noah shrugs.

"Sam said he was allowed to tell his parents. I couldn't lie. Kris already knew him." Noah mutters. Reflect nods immediately.

"alright, I'll cut the crap. yes, my name is Reflect. I am the Autobot/human Liaison. your son had the misfortune of running into us. now, he is under our protection. so, Kris' medical bills will be covered. I promise you ma'am. in human terms, I have two kids of my own, one of which is blind. I will absolutely not stand for this. if you have any problems again, have Noah or Mirage contact me. I will get this straightened out. for now, lets get Kris inside and get him the medical attention he needs." Reflect says. he gently scoops Kris out of Mirage's arms.

"y-you're a robot too...?" Kris manages. Reflect nods.

"yup. that big truck, thats me." Reflect smiles at him.

"can... ca-can I see..?" Kris ask.

"absolutely, I'll show you when you're feeling better." Reflect assures gently. "for now, take care of yourself and your mom." Reflect smiles at him. Kris nods a little. Reflect hands him off gently to a doctor, nodding at Epps. "I'll meet you in the truck." Reflect says. he turns to head out, but Brianna slams into him, hugging him as tight as she can.

"¡gracias! ¡muchas gracias! ¡Te debo tanto! ¡gracias! ¡gracias!" she cries hugging him. Reflect hugs her gently.

"don't thank me, thank..." Reflect makes eye contact with Mirages holoform.

"Marco." Mirage says.

"right, well, thank Marco. he called me to tell me you needed help." Reflect says. Brianna lets go and runs after Kris.

"thank you." Noah says, watching Reflect. the man shakes his head at Noah gently.

"call me. if there is a next time, call me. please. I will drop everything to help you everytime." Reflect says softly. Noah bites his lip.

"I dunno if I can." Noah mutters.

"don't be ashamed asking for help kid, okay? I can't help you if I don't know you need help." Reflect says. he pats the mans shoulder and heads back for his alt. Epps follows him. "hungry?" Reflect ask.

"a little." Epps says.

"do you want to stick around with me or do you want to go back to the base, I'm not leaving until I know for sure they're covered." Reflect says.

"can you get me back to the base without hurting yourself?" Epps ask. Reflect nods, holoform climbing into the cab. Epps climbs in after him.

"yeah. I can send you back to the base, I think I can do it without going with you." Reflect says. Epps nods. Reflect turns to look at him. "thanks." Reflect says.