A night under the stars

"no, I can't just leave Reflect." Ironhide glares, rubbing his thumb gently over his bondeds arm.

"I need you to help me get Wheeljack out of here." Ratchet says.

"I will not leave my fragging bondmate, carrying our sparkling, alone in here!" Ironhide snaps. Inferno walks over.

"I'll stay with him, its alright, just help them get Wheeljack to the medbay." Inferno says, crouching beside Reflect.

"alright Reflect, Wheeljack, this is gonna hurt, m'not gonna lie to either of you. its really going to hurt. just try not to move." Ratchet says. Wheeljack groans quietly.

"Ratchet..." Wheeljack mumbles.

"get off." Reflect whimpers. Ratchet nods. Ironhide reluctantly grabs Wheeljack and moves to crouch over the mech.

"1... 2... 3 lift!" Ratchet orders. together the four lift Wheeljack up, the inventor and the neutral Prime both let out wails of pain. "step over Reflect, not on him, lets go come on." Ratchet orders. they carefully get Wheeljack out of the room, leaving Reflect to lay silently on his back with Inferno leaning over him.

"you're okay, just lay still." Inferno murmurs, patting his servo gently.

"no m'not." Reflect whimpers. "everythin' hurts." he whines.

"I know but just lay still. they'll be back in a few minutes." Inferno says softly.

"m'tryin'..." Reflect mumbles. the mech sounds as though he's about to start sobbing.

"its okay. its alright. Ironhide will be back in a few moments. they'll get you up and moved into the medbay. it'll be alright Reflect." Inferno soothes gently. Reflect whimpers, head flopping over.

"Irroonnnhiiiiidddeee." Reflect cries, choking on a sob. Inferno immediately looks alarmed.

"hey. hey its alright. don't go crying. its okay. he'll be right back." Inferno assures gently. it does nothing to stop the mech from sobbing and crying out for his bonded. "hey, its alright. Reflect, look at me. Ironhide will be back in just a few minutes. I promise." Inferno murmurs, patting his servo gently. "I know you're really upset, but you have to calm down, its alright." Inferno soothes gently.

"what did you do to him?" Ironhide snaps, walking in. he growls, storming over.

"nothing. he was fine for a few minutes but then he started sobbing." Inferno says getting up.

"don't yell at Inferno. Reflect is scared, hurt, and probably dizzy. leave Inferno alone." Ratchet frowns, walking over quickly. "alright kid, we're gonna get you up, okay? it's gonna be painful. okay?" Ratchet ask softly. Reflect whimpers.

"its alright." Ironhide murmurs.

"alright, ready Ironhide?" Ratchet ask. the black mech nods at him.

"ready." Ironhide murmurs.

"okay Reflect, we're gonna pick you up. its alright." Ratchet soothes gently. Reflect looks up at Ironhide, looking ready to sob again.

"alright come on, we've got you." Ironhide murmurs. they lift him carefully, trying to ignore the strangled scream Reflect lets out. "I know Reflect I know." Ironhide soothes gently.

they're quick but careful, carrying him to the medbay. he's in tears, dripping energon all over the floor by the time they get there.

"I've got to get Jacks side fixed up." Ratchet says, scanning over Reflect. he quickly stops the leak in the bigger mechs arm, but doesn't set to work patching him up. "I don't think they're hurt, but keep an optic on him while I get Jack fixed up. if anything in his condition changes, let me know." Ratchet says, walking over quickly to his bonded.