Reassurance doesn't hurt

the two rush to the medbay. Barricades holding his face, still sitting on the berth. Ratchet is standing directly in front of him with a wrench in his servo, pulled back and ready to hit Mudflaps and Skids as hard as he can. the medic doesn't take kindly to others hurting his patients. Frenzy's unconscious form has been moved to sit beside Barricade, probably for the little cons safety.

"what is going on here?" Ironhide demands. all four look over at him. "get your fucking acts together damn it! this is a place of fucking medicine, damn it. Frenzy, Barricade, and Reflect are in here healing. what the fuck do you think you're doing causing trouble in here!?" Ironhide damans, passing his sparkling to Ratchet.

"he's a Con-" Mudflaps starts.

"he's an ally." Ironhide snaps.

"everyone relax." Optimus says firmly, walking in. "Mudflaps, Skids, you two come witth me. you will leave Barricade and Frenzy alone." Optimus orders.

"but Prime-" Skids starts.

"and if you cannot follow my advise to leave them alone, I will leave you for Reflect to deal with when he wakes up and I assure you he will not be as kind about it as I am, however if you'd like to deal with Reflect-" Optimus starts.

"no thanks, I'd rather have brig time." Skids grumbles, following Optimus. his twin immediately follows. Ironhide scoffs.

"Reflect isn't that bad." Ironhide mutters.

"Ironhide, don't get me wrong, I love Reflect I really do. he's my sparkling. I love him, but I would literally rather face down Megatrons canon." Wheeljack frowns. Ironhide whips around and glares at the inventor.

"you're lucky you're holding my sparkling." Ironhide growls. the sparkling in Wheeljacks arm squeals angrily at him, kicking at his armor. Ironhide smirks. "you tell him baby. don't you let him insult your carrier like that." Ironhide smirks. the little mechling glares at the inventor. the sparkling smacks at Wheeljacks servo, growling.

Ratchet snorts, amused, looking down when the sparkling in his arm chirps, squirming.

"what?" Ratchet murmurs, shifting her gently. she chirps again, wiggling.

"what happened in here?" Ironhide frowns.

"I stepped out to go to the storage room. don't know why the twins were in here, but they saw Barricade and Frenzy. we're lucky Barricade got to Frenzy before they did." Ratchet frowns turning to look at the minicon. Barricade is carefully watching Frenzy, but looks up to meet the medics gaze.

"didn't hurt him did I?" Barricade frowns.

"I'm sure he's fine but I will take another look at him when I move him back to his own berth." Ratchet assures. the sparkling in his arm chirps louder, squirming again. "what? what do you want?" Ratchet frowns.

"that one is the femme, correct?" Barricade ask.

"yes it is. she's getting a little fussy." Ratchet murmurs, shifting the sparkling again. "probably because he feels Reflect nearby." Ratchet says.

"she wants Barricade." Ironhide mutters.

"and how do you know that?" Ratchet ask. Ironhide motions to his sparkling.

"she's trying to face him." Ironhide says. "she hears a lot better than we do. she can probably hear him sitting beside you." Ironhide shrugs. Ratchet frowns a little turning to face Barricade. the sparkling settles, bright green optics staring at Barricade, though all three mechs know she can't see him.

"thats fine, here, you hold her and I'll move Frenzy, look him over again." Ratchet says. Barricade nods and takes the little sparkling. she cuddles up to him immediately.