Prologue:

1992, December, Forks, Washington

It was a quiet and peaceful night in the woods of Forks, Washington.

All that could be heard was the sound of crickets and the birds that were flying in the woods.

And then suddenly in the quiet woods fast moving footsteps were heard.

Two fast moving figures were running through the woods trying to find some kind of an animal.

All that could be seen from the figures were two pairs of glowing golden eyes.

Alice Cullen and her mate Jasper Hale were running fast, trying to find some kind of an animal for them to eat.

But suddenly Alice stopped running and stood on one place with a distant look on her face.

Jasper stopped running too, when he saw that she wasn't next to him.

He turned around and saw her standing there in the middle of woods with a distant look.

He instantly knew what was happening to his mate and run back towards her.

"Alice what do you see?" He asked her.

"The baby..." she mumbled under her breath, as she started looking around the dark woods trying to hear her cry.

"The baby you had a vision about a few years back?" He asked her with squinting eyes.

"Yes. I just saw her, she is here somewhere... when I first had the vision I never saw 'when?' but 'where?' Now we know..." she explained to her mate as she kept looking around.

Suddenly she heard it, the baby cry.

It sounded close to them.

Without any words towards her mate she took off towards the baby cry.

"Alice!" Jasper yelled after her, before he took after her.

Alice was running towards the baby cry fast with Jasper running behind her.

A few seconds later, they finally reached the destination of the baby cry.

They slowly walked towards the bush and Alice carefully moved the leaves away.

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

From behind the bush in a small basket covered in a pink fluffy blanket, was laying a beautiful baby girl.

Alice was looking at the baby with wide eyes, as she slowly walked towards her and picked her up from the basket and hold her tightly in her arms.

Alice looked down at the baby girl in her arms, as she finally stopped crying and opened her little eyes.

Alice gasped as her golden eyes connected with her beautiful sapphire green eyes and for the first time in a long, long time Alice felt warmth going through her body and she felt her heart beating.