Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones

"Sam's lost the element of surprise

"Sam's lost the element of surprise." Jacob informed everyone as they stood around Bella "He doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on."

Paul sighed at the vampires "He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity."

"We won't get through without a fight." Emmett voiced.

"No fights." Carlisle denied "We won't be the ones to break the treaty."

Jacob stared at the leader "The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind." he argued.

Esme didn't miss beat "Not in ours." She told him with a soft voice.

"Carlisle, no ones hunted for weeks, Bree is still new in this." Emmett strained as he thought about not being able to feed soon.

Paul looked towards Bree, who was standing next to Jasper.

The girl's eyes were jet black just like the others in the room.

Esme turned to her son "We'll make do."

Carlisle nodded, agreeing with his wife before turning back towards the wolves.

"You've done us a great service, Jacob. Paul. Thank you."

Seraphina had been staring out the window, while they talked.

She noticed a familiar set of yellow eyes staring from the woods, and she glared at him with her eyes glowing bright orange.

She growled in anger, before she turned on her heels and run downstairs.

"Ina! Ina where are you going?" Paul yelled after her as he stood up from the chair with Jacob and the family, and run after her.

She run outside and stood in front of her house, she glared at the pack that was watching her and her family.

"Ina what are you doing?" Alice asked her daughter.

"What I should have done a long time ago!" She snarled in anger, as her eyes flashed bright green.

Seraphina lifted her arms and from the earth vines started flowing out.

The whole earth trembled making the family and the pack to sway a bit, as they watched with wide eyes, as the vines made a huge wall surrounding the whole house.

Seraphina put her arms down and breathed heavily, and she swayed a bit, but Paul was quick to catch her.

"As long... as I'm alive... this wall will protect us from the pack... from Sam." She breathed out as she looked at her family from over her shoulder "No one it's going to hurt the people that I love... over my dead body that will happen."

She looked towards the wall and glared at Sam, who was watching her the whole time.

'This wasn't my brother anymore!' She thought to herself 'He is the enemy now!'