Chapter 12: Face punch

"I did see something in the woods

"I did see something in the woods." Angela said from beside Seraphina.

Seraphina was sitting with them only because Bella asked her to get know more her friends.

If she can be truthful Seraphina agreed only because from the whole group she liked Angela and Erik the most.

She despised Jessika and Mike.

"Sure, baby. I believe you." Eric chimed, looking to her with a small smile that screamed he wasn't convinced at all.

"No he doesn't." Jessica said "He's just trying to get lucky."

"You believe me don't you Ina?" Angela turned to the Cullen girl hopeful.

Seraphina looked at her with wide eyes, but nodded her head, somewhat caught off guard "Yeah, yeah of course."

Angela persisted "It was jet black and huge. On all fours it was still taller than a person." She said quickly.

Seraphina was drinking a water and when she heard the description of what Angela saw she spit her water on the table and all over Jessica, as she started coughing.

Angela quickly patted the girl's back, as she turned towards her with wide eyes "Jet black?"

"Yeah, I've never seen anything like it."

"When?" Seraphina asked quickly "When did you see it?"

"At the weekend, we were hiking in the woods."

The thing Angela saw wasn't a bear and Seraphina knew it wasn't.

It was a wolf.

It was a person.

Most importantly, it was Sam.

"A bear maybe?"

"Or an alien." Eric joked "You're lucky that you didn't get probed."

"Oh yeah." Jessica muttered, unimpressed.

"Well, I saw it." Angela said confidently.

"You're not the only one."

Seraphina looked over at Bella, who squeeze herself on the table, her lunch tray in her hands.

"My dad has been getting reports at the station. Like five hikers have been killed by some bear, but they can't find the bear."

Eric slung his arm around Angela's shoulder, "Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend."

"Do you guys wanna go see Face Punch?" Bella asked the group after a short conversation with Mike.

"Face Punch, yeah!" Eric exclaimed "Mike, hey, we were supposed to watch that. Remember the trailer's like.." he made explosion noises with his mouth "Punch faces."

"Yeah..." Mike muttered quietly.

"Yeah! Movie night with Bella," Jessica said sarcastically.

Bella then turned towards her best friend, who looked at her "Yes Bella?"