Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!

Seraphina finally decided to stop feeling sorry for herself and to start looking more positive on life

Especially after her eighteenth birthday.

The surprise the pack had for Seraphina on her birthday was a video chat with her family.

It turned out that Sam had been staying connected with the Cullens this whole time.

He would share with them, how Seraphina was doing those months they were gone.

When Alice and Jasper heard that she wasn't going so well they felt awful that they weren't there for her, so the pack and the Cullens, except Edward, decided to surprise her on her birthday with a video chat.

After that day she felt a little bit better, but she still missed them a lot.

After that day she decided to finally see how Bella was doing.

And she felt awful when Charlie told her that how bad things were with Bella, her standing in front of the window... the nightmares...

After hearing that, Seraphina went to their house every day and tried to be there for her, like Paul was there for her.

She wasn't going to leave Bella this time, she would be there for her Protected.

Even if Seraphina still felt sad herself, and wanted nothing more than to not leave her room at all, she promised her parents that she will try to live more, because they were always there for her... in her heart.

And that will never change.

One day Bella pulled into her driveway and was greeted by the sight of Charlie and Seraphina

She exited the truck and made her way to the door, intending to just walk past them, but Charlie's voice stopped her.

"That's it!"

He spoke up, his brows furrowing at the blank stare his daughter gave him.

He glanced at Seraphina before turning back to Bella.