Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble

It's been three weeks since the incident with Seraphina and three weeks since she had seen the pack and most importantly her mate Paul Lahote

She missed him so much, it hurt.

They finally said 'I Love you' to each other, only for them to be separated.

When the pack left after Sam and Carslie told Paul that he can't see Seraphina for the time being.

Her family told her what they had decided and she was angry at them for stopping her from seeing her mate.

She was better now and wanted to see them, she wanted to see Paul but they still wouldn't let her.

It was getting on her nerves.

But also she couldn't understand why Paul hadn't come to see her.

At least she could spend her time with Bella.

The Nymph and her Protected, both of them cried on each other's shoulders about Jabob, Paul, the pack and the Cullens.

One night the two of them were at the Swan residence.

Seraphina was sitting on Bella's bed drawing on the sketchbook the usual thing.

Paul and his wolf.

She liked to draw she had an amazing talent and she always wanted to go into an art school after graduating.

She looked over at her Protected after she left her thousandth message to Jacob.

Bella sighed before she looked at the Nymph.

Seraphina looked at her confused "Yes, Bella?"

"You want to see the pack right? You miss Paul?" Bella asked her.

Seraphina squinted her eyes at her "Where are you getting with that Bells?"

"Would you come with me to the Rez to see the pack?" Bella asked her nervously.

Seraphina smirked at her "You mean you go and see Jacob while I go and see Paul."

Which she had no problem about it.

She was missing her mate and friends terribly.

"Okay. My family can't keep me away from them for too long either way, so..." Seraphina said, as she started putting her things in her backpack.

" Seraphina said, as she started putting her things in her backpack