Chapter 35: Something impossible

It was the next day and Seraphina and Paul were at his place

They were laying in his bed only a sheet covering them.

Seraphina had her head on his chest as Paul run his fingers through her hair softly.

"So... where exactly he is taking her?" Paul asked her, after some minutes of silence.

"In a small island next to Rio de Janeiro. Island Esme." Seraphina answered him with a smirk, because she knew how he was going to react.

And she was right.

Paul looked down at her with wide eyes "You're grandmother has an Island?" He asked her.

Seraphina giggled and nodded her head "Yep, grandpa gave it to her as a anniversary gift."

"How rich you guys are?" Paul asked her.

"A lot." She told him with a smile.

Paul laughed as he tighten his hold on her.

They stood in a comfortable silence, just enjoing their presence together.

Just then Seraphina's phone rang and she groaned in annoyance as she reached for her phone, but when she saw who was calling she instantly smirked before she answered it.

"Hello Bella." She greeted her smugly knowing, exactly why she was calling.

"I'm going to kill you Seraphina!" Bella hissed through the phone, making her chuckled as Paul looked at her confused.

"What's the problem Bella, you don't like the house?" She asked her innocently.

"Where are my clothes Seraphina!?" Bella snarled at her.

Seraphina chuckled as she looked at Paul, who looked at her confused "But, you have clothes."

"No! No! Seraphina those are not my clothes! They're not even clothes... it's only... nude lingerie." She whispered, but Paul managed to hear and laughted hard."Not funny Paul!"

"Ohh come on don't be such a prude. Bye now, have fun." Seraphina said with a smile.

"Ser--"

Bella got cut off when she ended the call and left her phone on the nightstand, before she looked at Paul, who looked at her in amusement.

"Lingerie? Really?" He asked her.

"Hey! Me and mom knew that for something to happened they needed a little bit push. So we gave them the push." Seraphina told him with a smile, as she layed her head on his chest again.

Paul chuckled and shook his head "You're crazy."

Seraphina smiled and looked up at him "But that's why you love me."

She crawled on top of him and sat on his hips.

Paul smiled at her and placed his hands on her waist as he looked at her in the eyes.