Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack

Bella was pregnant and Seraphina didn't know how to feel about this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bella was pregnant and Seraphina didn't know how to feel about this.

But it was meant to happen and Seraphina was going to stay by her side, no matter what.

That was her job.

She bacame even more protective over Bella and the baby that was growing inside of her.

She could feel the baby, she could feel it's heartbeats.

So no matter what Seraphina was going to protect them.

Even thought a giant rift had been set throughout the house, as soon as Bella and Edward had arrived back from their honeymoon.

Some were all for Bella having this baby - Bella, Bree, Seraphina and Rosalie.

Some were apprehensive what was going to happen with Bella and the baby - the majority of them.

Some wanted it gone - Edward.

Two weeks had passed and with every passing day Seraphina felt her body weaken as Bella's did.

The only good thing was that she didn't actually looked like she was dying, so no one could see the toll it was taking on her.

She never left Bella's side, the Nymph and her Protected were more conjoined at the hip than ever.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bella's head rested in Seraphina's lap while she slept.

The Nymph was staring at the baby bumb as if trying to feel the baby.

Bella jump awake when the sound of arguing downstairs started to get louder.

She only caught a few words but the voice was easily recognizable and she felt herself perk up.

"Jake is that you?"

Jacob walked into the living room looking at everyone.

Seraphina stood up and stand next to Rosalie, as Jacob walked closer to the pregnant girl.

"I'm glad you came." Bella said from the sofa, a blanket draped across her.

Jacob headed over for Bella, but Rosalie and Seraphina stepped in protectively, preventing Jacob from getting any closer to her.

The last nymph- Paul Lahote (Twilight) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें