Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella

It was 13th of September, it was Isabella Swan's eighteenth birthay

Seraphina Hale Cullen was in her car driving towards the Swan residents.

She had the perfect birthay present for Bella, something she made, and she couldn't wait to see her Protected's reaction when she gives it to her.

Seraphina pulled in front of the Swan residents and grabbed the present for Bella, before she got out of her car and walked towards the house.

Once she was in front of the door, she knocked three times and waited.

The door opened and Charlie Swan smiled once he saw the young Nymph.

"Good morning Ina." He greeted her softly.

Seraphina smiled at the man "Good morning Charlie." She greeted him, before she walked inside.

Once Charlie closed the door she turned towards him "She's still asleep?"

Charlie smiled and nodded his head "Yeah, she is."

She smirked "Perfect." before she ran upstairs and towards Bella's room.

Bella lied in her bed, soft snores were leaving her lips as her dreams were haunted by the one thing she couldn't run away from

Time.

Her body writhed in agony at her thoughts, but she couldn't seem to wake herself from the never ending torture.

That was until a certain dark haired Nymph flung her door open with such brutal force, that the door handle left a slight dent in the wall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DE-"

Bella sat up with a gasp, eyes frantically looking to her hands. Seeing no wrinkles, her wild eyes rested on her best friend who'd barged into her room and was currently screaming at the top of her lungs.

"-AR BELLLLLAAAAAAA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Charlie walked in from behind the Nymph, greeting his daughter.