Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness

It has been maybe three years, since the battle with the Volturi

Everything end good for everyone, except Irina, who was killed in the battle, but everyone else returned to their homes.

Alive.

The packs were back in La Puch, and there was no longer bad blood between the Quileute shape-shifter packs and the Cullens.

They lived in peace and they were always welcomed in their sides.

Seth and Bree were living together now.

They moved in a small and very cute house in La Push, with the help of Sam, Emily, Alice, Seraphina and Paul they found the perfect house for themselves.

The house was very similiar to Sam's.

It was wooden, in the middle of the woods.

Sam and Emily got married a little bit after the battle.

With the help of Alice and Seraphina, Emily had the perfect wedding, filled with flowers and beauty.

And then they welcomed into the world their fisrt born baby girl.

Luna Seraphina Uley.

Everyone were there to congratulate the new parents, and of course with the help of Alice and Seraphina everything turned out perfect.

It has been an year after the celebration of Luna's birth.

For that year Seraphina and Paul found the perfect house for themselves.

It was quaint and cosy, tucked into a small clearing along the main road between Forks and La Push.

The house needed work, that was granted, but with all the helping hands, the house turned out perfect.

Having their own little home felt amazing.

Finally living by themselves and not having any of her family getting in their way, was just a bliss.

And today was even bigger bliss for the Nymph, it was her birthday and she was turning twenty- one.

She was finally an adult.