Chapter 33: Ceremony

After getting Bella ready, Seraphina had made her way towards Bree's room

She knocked on the door and then she slowly walked in "Bree? Are you ready sweetheart?" She asked as she walked in.

Bree turned around and looked at the older girl with a smile.

"I'm ready."

Seraphina instantly smiled at the girl as she looked her up and down.

"What do you think Ina?"

"You look absolutely beautiful." Seraphina told her with a wide smile.

And it was true Bree looked amazing.

She wore very cute black dress with glitter on it.

She looked so cute.

When they pulled away she looked at the Nymph with a smile "You look so beautiful too

When they pulled away she looked at the Nymph with a smile "You look so beautiful too. Like always."

Seraphina laughed "Ohhh thanks Bree. Now come on Paul should be here already, let's go and find him."

Bree nodded her head and grabbed Seraphina's hand as the two of them walked downstairs towards the backyard where the ceremony was held.

There were people everywhere even more than the graduation party.

Seraphina saw Rosalie and Emmet talking to their cousins from Denali, Alice and Jasper were talking to some guests along with Esme and Carslie.

Seraphina was looking around trying to find her mate, along Billy Black, Sue and Seth Clearwater.

She knew they came together.

While she and Bree were looking around, Seraphina yelped after she felt strong arms wraping around her waist.

When she felt the sparks going through her body she instantly found out who was behind her.

She smiled as she turned around and her eyes connected with her mate's brown ones.

"Hey we were looking for you." She said smiling at him, as she looked him up and down "You look very dashing love."

Paul smiled at her "You look beautiful too, my love." He whispered as he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.