Chapter 52: The end

Aro snapped out of Alice's vision, quickly releasing the younger vampires hands and backing away

He looked towards the vampires on the other side with a shocked expression.

He turned to his right and his red eyes met Seraphina's, who had just returned back to their natural sapphire green.

Seraphina exited her mother's thoughts as soon as the vision ended.

She kept her blank expresion, but what she saw really scared her.

Seraphina turned her head to see the coven, the packs and the witnesses they had gathered still stood there looking none the wiser.

Paul stood by Leah's side, Carlisle stood next to Esme, Rosalie and Emmett stood together.

Jacob, Bree and Renesmee where next to Bella and Edward, who was standing looking at his niece horrified having just fed into Alice's thoughts.

Kate stood close to Garret, her head by his chest as Tanya stood next to them, Carmen and Eleazer by their side.

Benjamin and Tia were there, Amun and Kebi, Vladimir and Stefan.

Jasper was still being held back by a few members of the Guard.

Everyone, bar Irina who had been killed by the Volturi, was still there.

They were all still alive.

Jane was still alive, standing by her twin brother Alec.

Caius stood behind Aro, Marcus next to him - Felix, Dimitri.

"Now you know!" Alice spoke gaining Aro's attention back "That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

Caius leaned towards his brother "We cannot alter our course." he warned, not knowing what his brother had seen "The child still poses a grave threat."

Caius then glared at Seraphina, as she glared back at him.

"And the Nymph, must die. She is also a threat."

At the other end of the clearing a furious growl was heard.

"But what if you were sure Renesmee could remain concealed from the human world and that Seraphina it's not danger to you?" Edward spoke "Could we live in peace?"

"Of course." Caius scoffed "But that cannot be known."

Alice took her daughter's hand and pulled her slightly away from Aro and Caius.

They turned towards Bella and Edward and everyone else as Edward nodded.

"Actually, it can." Edward smiled.

Footsteps echoed in the snow as three people made their way to where the battle was supposed to occur.

An older woman with red eyes walked beside a man and beside the man walked a beautiful enchanted woman, with brown hair and brown eyes.