Chapter 38: Emily

After Bella's X-ray, Seraphina knew that she has to tell someone what actually will happen to Bella and her

But she knew that she couldn't tell her mate or family so she decided to make a call.

She walked outside the house and walked a bit far from the house, she looked around and when she didn't saw anyone, even the pack she pulled her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

A few seconds later the person finally answered.

"Ina?"

"Emily? I need to see you. I need to tell you something. Can you meet me at the town. Please?" Seraphina asked as she walked towards her car and climbed in it.

"I'll be at the coffee shop in fifteen minutes." Emily answered, before she ended the phone call.

Seraphina sighed, before she started the car and drove off.

She need to do it.

Seraphina was sitting on a table at the coffee shop at the town, as she drang from her coffee

She was feeling very tired.

As Bella was getting weaker that made her weak too.

The door opened and Seraphina instanly looked up and when she saw Emily she slowly stood up and hugged the woman.

"Ohhh sweatheart let me see you." Emily looked closer at the girl and her eyes turned sad as she saw how tired she looked "You look tired." She told her sadly.

Seraphina sighed as she sat down and Emily followed.

"Yeah, well looking after a girl who is pregnant with a hybrid, and look over your shoulder every time you leave the house because the person you considered as a big brother now wants to kill you and your family, just to get to a pregnant girl, gets a toll on you." Seraphina said sarcastically.

Emily looked at the girl sadly "Seraphina I'm so sorry about Sam. I tried to talk to him, but he won't listen, he is just too damn stubborn, so I told him not come back until he realize how wrong he is, but..." She trailed off.