Chapter 26: Gratuation and party

Seraphina was sitting in the row of students, sporting her hideous yellow cap and gown but smiling nonetheless

She watched Jessica standing at the podium, her speech was just beginning.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to become when we grew up. Our responses were things like explorer, president, or, in my case, a princess," Jessica spoke from the stage.

Seraphina chuckled at her words.

"When we were ten, they asked us again. When we answered this time it was things like a rock star, cowboy, or, what I said, a gold medalist."

Seraphina crossed her legs, and the movement caused Jasper to glance at her over his shoulder.

They locked eyes, and she smiled.

In return, he winked at his daughter.

His arm was over Alice's shoulders, but the woman was paying full attention to the speaker.

"Now that we've grown, all they want is a serious answer. Well, how about this? Who the hell knows?"

Everyone clapped and cheered at the words.

"Yeah," Edward called out.

"This isn't the time to make strong and fast choices. This is our time to make mistakes. Maybe take the wrong train and get lost somewhere. Fall in love a lot."

That made Seraphina look at her parents with a smile.

Jasper pulled Alice closer at the words, and it made her smile grow.

Her mind went to one current silver wolf.

They were soulmates, and they were together for almost one year.

He made her so happy.

"Major in philosophy because there's no way anyone can make a career out of that. Change your mind and then change it again and again because nothing's permanent. Make as many mistakes as you can right now. That way, when they ask what you want to be, you won't have to guess. You'll know."

At the end of her speech, everyone clapped.

Seraphina was one of them.

The speech was amazing, one of the best she had ever heard.

Cheers echoed the room as Seraphina made her way across the stage, she grabbed her diploma, shaking the hands of her principal before hustling to the other end.

She looked towards her family and her eyes watered as she saw them all standing up and clapping for her.

As they called Jasper's name, and Seraphina stood up and clapped loudly.

Her father walked across the stage with a smirk, happily accepting another diploma.

The rest of the group went in waves.