Chapter 6: Looking for Bella

The drive towards the house was silent

Seraphina had finally stopped crying, and now she was just watching the trees with a blank expresion.

Sam would look at her every now or then, just to make sure she was okay.

While he was watching her saying her goodbyes with the Cullens, he couldn't help but feel bad for her and the Cullens.

He could see how much they love her and how much she loved them, especually Alice and Jasper.

He knew it won't be easy for her for few months.
When they finally arrived, it was getting dark outside.

The house's lights were on and Seraphina could see Emily and Paul, walking outside to meet them.

Sam stopped the car and got out meeting Emily, as Paul walked towards the passenger seat door and opened it for her.

Seraphina got out of her car and her eyes connected with Paul's and she felt a warm sensation going through her before she broke eye contact and looked at Emily, who walked towards the girl with a sad smile on her face.

"Hey." She greeted her as she hugged the broken girl.

Seraphina returned the hug before they broke the hug and Emily gave her a sad smile.

"Are you hungry? I made pasta. Sam said it was---"

"Actually." Seraphina interrupted the woman "I feel kind of tired if that's okay with you, I'd like to lay down. I'm not really hungry right now." She told them sadly.

Emily looked at the boys and her eyes connected with Sam's, who nodded his head.

Emily looked at the girl and nodded her head "Sure. Come on let me show you, your room."

Emily led her inside the house, while the boys were walking behind them with her bags in their hands.

They reached the second floor when Emily opened a door on the left side, when Seraphina walked into the room her eyes grew wide as she looked around the room.

It was beautiful, it had two big windows in front of them was king side bed, with a nightstand.