Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Deep breaths

Deep breaths.

That's what Seraphina had to keep telling herself.

Take some deep breaths and you'll be fine.

The day was finally here.

After so many years of longing for this day, Seraphina was finally getting her dream wedding with her dream man.

There were so many emotions pulsing through her brain that she didn't know what to feel.

She was happy, excited, nervous and scared.

Though, that was normal, right?

How else was a bride meant to exactly feel on her wedding day?

Her main fear was messing up the her vows during the rite of seven steps.

Seraphina had been practicing for weeks... hopefully seeing Paul up there with her would help calm her nerves.

All that was left for her to do, was to finish getting ready, was put on her dress, veil and shoes.

Seraphina was currently walking around in her bridal underwear, covered up with a white, silk robe that came to about mid thigh and really soft white, fluffy slippers.

Her hair had been twisted and plaited into a stylish messy bun with wisps of hair framing her face.

Of course her make up was made by Alice and Rosalie, it was full glam, but in neutral colours that complemented her skin tone and the green of her eyes.

The ceremony was due to start in an hour.

Seraphina could hear the guests gathered downstairs in the house and those who could go outside in the light were in the yard.

Scents of wolves, humans and vampires were floating up the stairs.

She recognised the scents of her old friends who came to witness for them against the Volturi.

Seraphina thought about Paul getting ready with his groomsmen and family.

She could picture him laughing, messing around as per usual.

Her mind then drifted off to how he was coping.

And that's when she heard him, his joyous laughter filtering through her window from the yard.

Seraphina snuck over to the window, seeing as the only person that would've stopped her had left the room to go bark orders downstairs.

The rest of the girls were touching up their make up and getting dressed.

She found him quickly, surrounded by his groomsmen and the rest of the packs.

Her heart swelled as she looked at his beautiful, handsome face.

His suit looked perfect on him and just seeing him took the nerves away.

He had his hands shoved in to his trouser pockets, seeming cool and collected though from the way he teetered back and forth on his feet, there was a small element of his own nerves kicking in.