Chapter 5: Desicion and moving

In the Cullen residence the whole family, including Seraphina were in the living room

Carlisle was standing in front of them as he tried to find words how to talk to his family about the idea Sam had about Seraphina.

When Sam told him what kind of an idea he had, Carlisle couldn't help but agree with him since he had thought about it himself.

That way his granddaughter would stay here and be with Bella and at the same time being save.

"Okay... so... I talked with Sam about something as you all know." He began as he looked around every member from his family, but his eyes lingered on his granddaughter, that had a distant look on her face as she was looking outside the forest "He said that, there is a solution about our problem, whether Seraphina will come with us or stay here."

She looked towards him with furrow brows.

"What do you mean Carlisle?" Alice asked him.

"Well since we can't stay here, and Ina can't come with us. Sam came with an idea..." He looked at everyone "For her to live with him and his fiancée while we're gone."

"What?!" Rosalie asked in rage as stood up.

"Rose..." Carlisle tried to ease her, but the blonde woman wasn't having it.

"No! She's not going to live with those dogs?!"

"Rose don't call them dogs!" Seraphina screamed at her "I basically grew up with Sam, you all know him, what's the big problem?!"

"The problem is that years ago he wasn't a shifter, he was only part from the tribe." Rosalie told her niece, before she turned her gaze towards Carlisle "They're unpredictable Carlisle. What if he looses his temper and attacks her, just like he did with Emily Young?!"

"Rosalie they won't hurt her." Carlisle told her calmly.

"Yeah? And how do you know that?" Alice asked him.

Carlisle then started remembering his conversation with Sam.

"So he imprinted on her?" Carlisle asked Sam, as they talked outside.

"He didn't mean to do it, it's... out of our powers to control it." Sam explained him.

"I know, I know. I'm not angry at Paul..." Carlisle said as he looked back at the house "I'm more worried how Alice, Jasper and Rosalie will react once they finds out."

"You... ummm can't tell them." Sam said.

The vampire looked at the Alpha confused.

"He doesn't know how to feel yet. When he first shifted he said he didn't wanted an imprint, because he was afraid he might hurt her, and now that he found her... he wants to figure it out... he wants to figure out how he feels about this whole... imprinting thing, before she knows. After that he was going to talk to you guys about her and him, but that won't happen if you guys are leaving with her."