Chapter 3: Sammy?

The Cullen family had been gathered around the living room, except for Seraphina, who Alice and Jasper asked for her to be in her room, and they were arguing

Everyone but Rosalie were trying to dissuade Edward from the catastrophic mistake he was thinking of making.

He barely closed the front door after returning from dropping Bella off at her house when they all bombarded him.

He tossed his keys into the basket and stalked into the living room.

"She isn't safe around us anymore."

"We just have to learn, Edward." Alice told him softly.

"So in the meantime we'll just risk it?!" He snapped.

Carlisle sighed and crossed his arms.

They'd been in Forks for seven years already and soon people were going to wonder why they all weren't aging, except for Seraphina.

"We will have to move soon either way. The staff at the hospital is starting to notice that I am not aging."

What neither of the Cullen knew was that Seraphina was by the stairs listening them.

Alice looked at him "W-W-What? You want us to leave? Again?"

"We've been here long enought..."

"What about Ina, Carlisle? We can't just leave her again! We did it once, when she was younger, but she didn't understood back then, but now..." Alice told him.

"Can't we just take her with us?" Esme asked her husband sadly.

She didn't wanted to leave her granddaughter behind again.

Carlisle sigh sadly and he shook his head "We can't."

"Why the hell not?" Jasper asked him harshly.

He left his little girl once, he didn't wanted to do it again.

"Her powers are coming from here. She is stronger here in Forks, because her ancestors are coming from here. And Bella is her Protected, she would want to stay and protect her, she wouldn't want to leave." Carlisle explained to them.

By now Seraphina had tears in her eyes, her family was leaving again.

She remembered the time they left for the first time. She was around ten at the time and she lived with Billy Black for a few months almost a year, until they come back.

She could feel the hot tears trailing down her face.

Emmett frowned at the thought of leaving his niece behind and bowed his head, breaking the silence "So... how much longer do you think we can stay?"

"A few months at most." Carlisle spoke softly "We'll stay near our relatives, the Denali's-"

Suddenly a figure moved down the stairs quickly making everyone to look towards it.