Chapter 4: The pack

Seraphina was led towards a little wooden house, in the middle of the woods

Seraphina was led towards a little wooden house, in the middle of the woods. It was so beautiful and it felt so warm and homey.

Without realizing she felt a smile growing on her face as she stared at the beutiful house, she felt like... home in here, just like her own house.

It was always like that with her, she always felt like she was at home in La Push and in Forks.

She was always in the middle.

"You like it?" Sam asked her, as saw the smile on her face.

"Like it? I love it." She said with a smile.

Sam and the boys laughted at the girl, before he led her in side "Come on. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

When they walked thought the glass door, Seraphina started looking around the house.

It was so beautiful and it smelt like muffins inside, everything was made of wood and looked so beautiful.

"You guys hungry?"

She heard a woman's voice coming from the small kitchen, and then a beautiful woman walked into the dining room holding a plate full with muffins.

"Like I have to ask you guys that." She said with a smile as she put the plate down in the table and the two boys, whose names Seraphina still didn't know, instantly walked towards the table.

One of the boy's moved around her and his hot skin touched hers, and the second that happened she felt electricity going through her body.

She gasped a bit and looked towards the boy, but he was too busy developing the muffins.

"Who is that?"

Seraphina turned her head towards the woman, who was looking at the girl with a smile.

The woman was beautiful, she had dark skin, like everybody from La Push, long dark brown hair, warm brown eyes and three long scars that travelled from the bottom of her eye and down her cheek.

Seraphina's eyes instantly went towards Sam, and when he saw her look he looked away from the girl.

Sam cleared his throat "Emily this is Seraphina Cullen, Ina this is my fiancee Emily."

Emily smiled at her "So you're Seraphina. I heard so much about you."

Seraphina smiled at her "All good I hope."

Emily smiled "Only good." She said before she walked towards the table and grabbed a muffin "You want one?"

"Uhhh... sure."

Seraphina walked towards the table and sat down next to Sam as she grabbed a muffin.

She took a bite and her eyes widen at the taste.

"Oh, my god. Those are amazing. You should definitely give the recipe to my grandma, because I want to eat this all the time."

Everyone laughted at the girl, she smiled at them before her eyes moved over to the boys.