Chapter 39: The plan

A few days later Seraphina and Edward were in the kitchen making Bella another cup of blood to drink, as they talked in a hushed tone so that nobody could hear them

"Seraphina you need tell the others, Paul need to know about what's happening to you." Edwards whispered to his niece.

"No Edward! I'm not telling him or the others, and you will not say anything to anybody under any circumstances." She harshly whispered to him.

"Seraphina!" He snapped at his niece.

"No! Don't you dare! You hear me. You don't know the whole truth Edward. And I can't tell it to you yet." She whispered to him angrily.

She can't tell anyone or else everything will go downfall, she can't have that.

Seraphina left him and walked towards the living room where Bella was and she sat down next to her.

"Well you sound better."

Seraphina heard through the phone, Charlie must have called again.

"I am. I feel much better." She told him.

"So that must have put a kink in the honeymoon huh."

"You could say that."

"Otherwise married life treating you okay? Edward still walks on water and all of that?" He asked her and Seraphina chuckle.

"Yeah, I mean it is different now." She told him.

"The important thing is that your better and that your coming home soon right?" He asked her pleadingly.

Bella looked sadly at her best friend, who looked at her sadly too.

"Okay dad I don't want you to freak out but I'm going to a medical center in Switzerland."

"N- no no no your not going to Switzerland! You said you were feeling better!" He said in shock.

"I am." She told him.

"No Bella, I'm getting on a plane." He told her and Bella looked towards Seraphina with panic in her eyes.

"No dad no, it's really more of a spa. I'm sure I'd be better by the time you got there." She told him quickly, thinking on the spot.

"No, I don't know." Charlie said nervously.

"Dad just picture me healthy and sitting next to you eating pizza or something."

"You want me to visualize." He said annoyed.

"Just picture me like that. Like I was. It'll make me feel better." Bella told him again.

The line goes quite for a moment "Dad I gotta go okay."

"Bella..."

"I love you." She told him and then hangs up the phone.