Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag

Seraphina hopped into Bella's truck, when the girl arrived at the Swan residence

Her best friend had called stating she needed someone to go grocery shopping with for her and Charlie and of course the Nymph agreed to go.

The ride was silent for a few, before Seraphina noticed they had passed their exit.

"Hey." she spoke, eyeing the street they were supposed to turn on "That was our street back there."

Bella ignored her friend, stepping harder on the gas and whipping a left onto a familiar street.

Seraphina recognized the turn they took and her eyes looked to Bella "Bella, no!" She spoke, sliding into her door as Bella took another hard left into Jacob's driveway and cut the engine.

She was out of the truck before Seraphina even got her seatbelt off.

"I'm sorry I really need to see him!" she heard Bella state to Billy, before sliding around the man and charging inside.

Seraphina's eyes widened and she hurriedly hopped out of the truck.

"I'm so sorry uncle Billy I didn't even know she was bringing us here." she apologized to the man.

He went to speak but the sound of Bella yelling cut them off.

Seraphina groaned before jogged into the backyard and finding an angry Bella storming towards the unsuspecting pack.

"What did you do!" Bella yelled, marching up to the group of seriously overgrown men.

Her anger didn't let her see reason though, instead she worsened it even further by giving the Alpha a shove.

"Okay what did you do?!"

"Bella!" Seraphina roared, still making her way towards the group "Bella, back the hell off!"

"Hey!" Jared growled, backing off when his Alpha put his arm out.

"Easy!" Sam demanded, glaring at the human in front of him, he knew Seraphina would lose her shit if any of the wolves harmed her "Easy."

Bella didn't stop though "He didn't want this!" she insisted.

Seraphina finally reached them right as Paul started yelling.

"What did we do? What did he do?! What'd he tell you?" He snarled in her Protected face.

"Hey!" Seraphina called, giving him a gentle push back "Knock it off Paul."

Sam gripped Paul's arm, pulling him back from the girls "Both of you, calm down."

"Nothing!" Bella argued "He tells me nothing because he's scared of you!"

The rest of the wolves laughed at the clumsy brunettes statement, but instantly stopped once she swung her hand, smacking Paul right across the face.

"Bella! You fucking idiot! BACK THE FUCK UP!" Seraphina roared, giving Bella a hard shove and stepping between her Protected and her soulmate.