Chapter 45: Meeting the pack

A few hours later

A few hours later.

After calling Emily and informing her that Paul, Seraphina, Jacob and Renesmee were going for a visit.

The four of them were in Seraphina's car, as Paul drove with Seraphina on the passanger seat with Renesmee and Jacob in the back.

There was a silence in the car, as Seraphina watched outside the car, as the trees passed.

She hadn't been at the Quileute's sinse Jacob got hurt.

She hadn't seen the pack since then too, and she was very nervous.

Paul senced her nervousness and grabbed her hand and interwined their fingers together.

Seraphina looked at him with gratefulness, as she squeezed his hand tighter.

Jacob then leaned in between the seats and looked at his best friend.

"Okay I need to ask. Why did you had a vision?"

Seraphina turned her head and looked at him.

"Last time I checked Nymphs don't have that kind of powers."

Seraphina rolled her eyes and turned around.

"When I died and came back I unlocked the fifth element 'Spirit'. From Naomi's diary i understood that, since Bella is not my Protected anymore I'm not connected to her anymore. I am now full Protector Nymph of this town. I'm spiritual connected to it and if danger is comming to the town I have to protect, I have visions."

She explained to him, with a blank expresion, before she turned her gaze out the window again, as she had a distant look on her face.

'What are you hiding Seraphina?' Paul asked himself, he knew she wasn't telling them something and that concerned him.

"Ahhhh, okay." Jacob said and leaned back on his seat.

And the car was filled with silence again.

After some time Seraphina could finally see the small house she lived in for a few months

The car stopped a few feet away from it and the four accomplices in the car could see the pack walking outside the house and standing in front of it.