Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!

Alice was holding her daughter tightly to her body, afraid she might disapear again

After Seraphina woke up, she changed into something more comfortable and walked downstairs in the living room to see her family with Paul.

He didn't let go of her hand the whole time even when she was hugged by her family.

"Mom... I can't breath..." Seraphina whispered.

Alice quickly let go of her daughter and cuddle her face "Don't you ever do that again! You hear me!"

Seraphina nodded her head "I promise mom."

"Good." Alice let a breath in relief, before she pulled her daughter into a hug again.

" Alice let a breath in relief, before she pulled her daughter into a hug again

Bella's bright red eyes shot open.

She looked around taking in the world around her, her senses heightened times one hundred.

She then focused on Edward, who was looking at her in awe as he holds his hand out for her to take.

She picked her hand up looking at it and examining herself and then takes his hand in hers.

Her hand then trails all the way up his arm as he puts his other hand on her check lovingly.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered.

They smiled at each other "Were the same temperature now."

They then walked over to the mirror, as Bella took in her appearance.

She smiled brightly, before she turned back to Edward, who also smiled she then surprises him by pulling him into a tight hug.

He groaned in pain, but laughed lightly "Hey Bella, you are a lot stronger than me right now." She let him go "It's your turn not to break me."

She smirked playfully pulling him closer making him laugh "I love you." She told him.

"I love you." He told her back, as they kiss passionately, until they hear someone clear their throat.