Chapter 7: Master Plan

Skylar POV:

We were in the boy's locker room and Sheriff Stilinski was talking to Isaac, Scott, and me about Stiles. I guess he had decided that I was someone he could trust for some reason. "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." Sheriff Stilinski sighed. "The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Isaac finished.

"He's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott comforted. "We'll find him."

"Yeah...I'm sorry, but who exactly are you?" Sheriff Stilinski finally got to the subject of me. Scott went to answer but I spoke up.

"Stone. Skylar Stone." I answered. Technically, my legal name was still Skylar Stone, I had just started using Argent as my last name for some reason. I think it was to remember that I wasn't always like this, but that was only a guess. "I work here, that's how I met these idiots."

Sheriff Stilinski nodded, looking back at Scott. "I'll see you, okay?" With that, he walked off and Coach came over.

"McCall...We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach informed.

"Yeah, I know, Coach..." Scott said sheepishly.

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." Coach started, making me bite my lip to keep from smiling at his awkward attempt at showing concern. "Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know...that's different. It's Greenberg!" He shrugged. "I'm just saying, we...I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott nodded.

"I know." Coach agreed, walking off.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked. Isaac and I straightened up from where we were leaning on the locker and took a quick look around the room.

"I think so." Isaac sighed. We were answered with the sound of metal bending. I turned around and sighed, seeing Stiles's locker door ripped off.

"You do realize I could've picked the lock, right?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Scott ignored me and I sighed in frustration.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah. We both are." Scott nodded, answering his question. He handed Isaac a shoe and while he had a shirt.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked, frowning. Sensing someone behind me, I spun on my heel and was met with the sight of Derek.

"We need to talk." Derek stated.

"All of us." And Peter, ever the drama queen, spoke up.

"Holy shit!" Scott exclaimed. "What the hell is this?" He questioned.

"I knew there was something I was going to tell you." I mumbled to myself, full-well knowing that since they were all werewolves, they could all hear me.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station..." Derek trailed off patronizingly.

"Okay, hold on! He--he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott retorted. I started to answer but Peter butted in.