Chapter 28: The Benefactor

Skylar POV:

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

"Burying pieces of whose body?" I questioned, leaning against Scott's door frame.

"Oh my god, are you covered in blood?!" Stiles exclaimed, taking in the dried blood that was coating my front.

"I just killed a wendigo, it's a bloody process." I informed, looking him up and down before repeating my question. "Now who are burying pieces of their body in the desert?"

"Uhh..." Scott and Stiles looked at each other, dumbfounded as I heard muffled screams coming from Scott's bathroom. Looking at them oddly, I headed into the bathroom, both of them scrambling to try to stop me before I opened the shower curtain. They failed. Blinking at the sight of Liam covered in ducktape laying in Scott's bathtub, I let out a long sigh and glanced at Scott.

"You bit him, and then you kidnapped him? Seriously?!" I exclaimed, smiling slightly at Liam before closing the shower curtain again.

"This is why I always come up with the plans! His plans suck!" Stiles defended, pointing at the Alpha.

"I know--which is why I called you." Scott sighed, looking at his best friend before glancing at me. "So, what do we do?"

"We?" I laughed, shaking my head. "We do nothing. You're the Alpha, you're the one that bit him, you deal with the problem. I need to shower and then deal with some more important stuff."

"What's more important than a new werewolf?" Stiles questioned.

"A highly trained assassin who helped cover up my involvement with Sean's death using an ax." I informed, looking between them. Sighing at the lost look they were displaying, I laid a hand on Scott's shoulder. "Look, just use your minds, and explain it to him. That's all you gotta do."

"But Sky-"

"But nothing." I interrupted my little brother, looking down at my clothes. "I better get going. Stay safe." Leaving his room and exiting the house, I got back into my truck and headed towards my apartment. While more and more of my stuff was beginning to end up at Derek's, nothing was official and I still kept some stuff at my place. Pulling into my assigned parking spot, I quickly headed to my apartment, hoping that no one would be able to see me in my bloody clothes. I really needed to start keeping an extra pair of clothes in the truck again.

*****(Next Morning)*****

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated, making sigh. Scott had texted me about a pack meeting, this time taking place in between the school buses.

"Actually, it's my basement, and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia snarked.

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles defended, rubbing his girlfriend's shoulder.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam." Scott informed. "It's got support beams--we can chain him to one of them."

"Not to unravel your 'perfect' plan, but how are you going to get him out to the lake house if he doesn't even trust you guys?" I questioned before mumbling under my breath, "I mean, he has good reason not to, you and Stiles are horrible at making plans."

"I say, if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles suggested, making me gesture towards him in a 'see, I told you' way while Malia agreed to that plan.