Chapter 9: Unreleased

Skylar POV:

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away--left his car, his dog..." Scott trailed off as I rounded the corner. Yes, I was in the boy's locker room. But, I did belong here. Coach had somehow taken a liking to me and decided that I was going to be his co-coach.

"Okay, was he, like...could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked.

"No, Deaton makes Scott have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." I said sarcastically, scaring both boys.

"Will you stop doing that!?" Stiles exclaimed. "What are you doing in here?!"

"New co-coach." I smirked. "Anyway..."

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin." Scott took the message to continue the topic. "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles exclaimed, making Scott and I exchange amused looks.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny said, slamming his locker closed. I bit my lip to stop from laughing, leaning my forehead on Scott's shoulder. Yes, I was short enough to do that. 5'7" is kinda short, especially in this world.

"What?" Stiles yelped.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny instructed, me turning upon hearing my name spoken. Seeing Coach gesturing me to come over, I nudged Scott and nodded towards Coach. He nodded in understanding and I made my way towards a very impatient Coach.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late." Coach called the Beta out, making me smirk. The kid was wearing a sweater. Okay, seriously, what is it with him and sweaters and scarves?

"Sorry, Coach..." Isaac mumbled.

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season..." As Coach spoke, several boys took their shirts off to reveal well-chiseled abs. "So, work on that." Coach said after clearing his throat. "Also, this is Skyler Stone, she's going to be my new co-coach."

"Just call me Sky." I suggested, leaning against the wall. Following Coach into the office, I caught the whistle and clipboard he threw at me.

"Nice relex's." Coach complimented. "Did you play Lacrosse in High School?"

"No, I actually was on the swim team." I smirked. "Well, I ran Cross Country too."

"I knew that I recognized you from somewhere!" Coach exclaimed, smiling stupidly. "Tell me, are you and that Hale kid still together?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Pity. Those kids, I would love to have on my team." Coach hummed. "Alright, let's go!"

*****(Cross Country Track)*****

I watched carefully as the twins lined up on either side of Isaac. There was something different about them, and I was going to figure it out. And by the looks of it, Isaac was going to be a vital part of uncovering this information. "Pace yourselves! Come on!" Coach yelled as the kids sprinted off.