Chapter 26: 147

Skylar POV:

"Three questions; One, why wasn't I informed about the discovery of my boyfriend, Two, why didn't you tell me you were back in town with him, and Three, why did you only tell me after he went missing, again?" I asked as I followed Scott and Stiles towards the police station. "Okay, four questions. Why are we at the police station?"

"Because that's where Derek is." Stiles answered as I took my helmet off and ended the call.

"Why is he at the police station?" I asked yet another question, following both of them in. "No, what did he do to get-" Stopping short at the sight of teenage Derek, my eyebrows shot up. "Holy shit." As the Sheriff waved us into his office, I gestured for them to enter first, taking the time to try to decide what exactly we were going to do with a clearly de-aged Derek. Seeing him eye me with suspicion, I glanced around the office before quickly flashing my white eyes at him, winking before entering the office.

"I want you to be honest with me--absolutely and completely honest." The Sheriff stated. "...have you been time traveling?"

"Hang on, what?!" Stiles exclaimed, making me snort.

"Because if time traveling is real..." Sheriff Stilinski trailed off before continuing. "You know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House."

"We found him like that." Scott reasoned.

"Correction, they-" I gestured between the boys. "Found him like that. I had no idea what was going on."

"So where did you boys find him? Swimming in the fountain of youth?" Stilinski asked.

"No..." Stiles hummed. "We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake..."

"You told me you were camping!" Stilinski whisper-yelled.

"Yeah, we were!" Stiles defended before adding. "...in Mexico."

"Derek's been aged backward--he can't remember anything." Scott informed. "We just need to talk to him."

"Yeah, well, so far, he's not talking to anybody." Stilinski sighed.

"Yeah, that's why we brought Sky." Stiles gestured to me.

"I'm the backup plan in case he somehow doesn't want to talk to an Alpha." I explained, nodding to Scott. "Which is resting on the hope that this version of Derek knows younger me already. And that he knows me before I moved." Thankfully no one asked why it would have to be before I moved, so that secret was safe for a while longer. Soon the Sheriff had put young Derek into the office with us and left, clearly not wanting to deal with this problem at the moment.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" And of course, Derek was his normal skeptical self.

"There was an accident...you lost some memory, but we can help you get it back." Scott informed.

"How much memory?" Derek asked.

"'Bout ten years, give or take." I answered, sitting in the Sheriff's chair and kicking my feet up onto the desk. Noticing Stiles's train of sight, I raised a brow before looking at what he was looking at: a bill from Eichen House.

"But you can trust us." Scott added, leaning down so the others in the office couldn't see before showing his red eyes.

"You're an Alpha." Derek realized. "Okay, who are you? And who is he? Who are you?" He looked at Stiles and me.