prologue

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝟦, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫
𝟩:𝟦𝟩 𝒫𝑀
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝒴

Arianna watched her tear drop on the bathroom sink, as she held up a pregnancy test. She was stunned to see the two lines.

She couldn't believe she was pregnant. Her and Kay had unprotected sex plenty of times but she always got lucky, unfortunately she got unlucky this time.

She felt her heart drop deep into her chest as she tried to take in everything.

"What are you going to do?" Giselle, her bestfriend eyes grew as she spoke.

"I don't know." She swallowed the lump in her throat. She had goosebumps rising on her arms from standing under the vent in the bathroom. "I need to sit." She said pulling down the toilet cover and sitting on it.

All she could think about what she would do and how much trouble she'd get with her parents. She was starting to regret all the decisions she had made knowing how risky they were.

"Aria, look!" Her friend said putting her phone close to her face. It was a video of Kevin, her on and off boyfriend of two years in a car with a girl, kissing. The two were currently on, Aria frowned more.

"He always doing this to you bro. Wait until he find out he got a baby on the way." Giselle pleaded.

"He won't." She mumbled, feeling angry.

Without thinking Aria picked up her phone, wiping the wet tear drops that fell onto it and opened their message thread.

You stopped sharing locations with my love❤️ .

She sniffled, wiping a tear before blocking him. She was done. This was the last straw for her, she couldn't handle how toxic their relationship were.

"Aria are you not going to tell him?"

"No. We haven't even been getting along for the past few months."

"So what? Aria don't do this."

"He's not ready to be a father. I'm not ready to be no mother." She tossed her phone on the sink.

"So what? He has to at-least know. Don't do no crazy shit."

"He doesn't need to know." She wiped her face. "I'm done with him."

Her friend sighed, holding her hand in support. "Take the night to think about what you wanna do Aria."

"My father is going to kill me. I have no choice but to get rid of it."

Her parents were from Haitian background and we strict on her all her life. She knew they'll flip out if they found out she was pregnant, and she couldn't have them find out.

"Whatever you decide, I'll support you." She said wiping the tears of her bestfriend's face that couldn't seem to stop falling.