19

kayflocka just posted a new photo..

kayflocka Happy Birthday to my Princess❤️ You who I do it for baby girl

kayflocka Happy Birthday to my Princess❤️ You who I do it for baby girl. I love you and I can't wait to see you grow up some more

Liked by nasebk30 and 19,281 others.

Comments on this post have been limited.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Happy Birthday Princess." Kay kissed his daughter's forehead, hugging her and feeling like he never wanted to let go.

"Thank you." She said shyly. He put his black beaded rosary over her neck. After him and Ariana both being indecisive they decided to throw a tea party themed party for her. They decided to keep it private and not that big so it took place in the backyard of Kay's main house. He had people decorate it so it was pretty unrecognizable.

"You have the prettiest little girl ever." Kay's cousin, Jasmine said. "This exactly how I pictured your daughter would look like." She laughed.

"Nah word." Jo, his brother said, People were starting to come through. He was still waiting on Dougie and the rest of them to slide, he knew they'd be late because they were late to almost everything.

Ariana for the other hand for the first time enjoyed the relief of not having to stress this much about a birthday party because Kevin handled most of it.

"Mhm something different about you.." Giselle said handing her shot that was disguised as a tea cup over.

"Nothing different about me girl. Maybe my eyebrows, I don't know." She shrugged.

"Oh no girl like your skin glowing. You pregnant again?"

"I'm on the pill baby try again."

"Damn. Tremaine never getting a baby out of you. You two cool again right?"

"Yo ma? She complaining about her sandals, you didn't bring another pair?" Kay approached the two.

Being with him everyday for the last three days definitely made her more comfortable around him, which made co-parenting easier for the both of them.

"Yeah there should be some white ones in her bag."

He nodded and walked off when her phone buzzed indicating a text message had came through her phone.

Tremaine
No invite to Kimora's birthday? That's crazy smh we done just like that again?

She had no reaction as she expected him to come to his senses, she kind of wished he didn't though. She sat her phone back on her lap and looked back at Giselle who had a smirk on her face.