41

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Weeks went by and Ariana could happily say that she was content with her life. She got a promotion at work, Kimora was doing well at school even made Student of the Month, and her and Kay been perfect.

Her and Giselle decided to go out for a dinner since Kay took Kimora out to the carnival. She was glad Kimora got the chance to get the feel of both of her parents being together in one household. Although they took turns staying over at each other house, they did talk about finally getting an official spot together.

"You look so good." Giselle continued to snap photos of her as she posed.

"We should've taken pictures before we ate. I'm bloated as fuck." Ari complained, holding her bloated belly.

"Girl you still look good. Here, take a look." She said handing her the phone back. She scrolled through them loving her face, but she couldn't help but look at her stomach.

"Yeah no, these staying in my phone." She shook her head. As she was gliding through her camera roll, she noticed she was getting more instagram notification them usual. She kept ignoring them, setting her phone down.

"Your man must be trying to pop up on you again."

"So funny. He knows I'm here."

The two kept chatting as they sipped on wine. The dinner was amazing and the two didn't want the night to end. It felt like they were discussing every juicy topic there was to talk about. Ariana's phone buzzed three times in a row making her raise an eyebrow.

She decided to check her phone, seeing it was buzzing a lot. Opening instagram, she checked what everyone kept tagging her in, instantly regretting it.

"What is this?" She said with a shocked look on her face.

"What happened?"

She turned her phone around, letting Giselle see the post. Giselle eyes widened, taking the phone out her hand to get a better look.

There was a video with more than a hundred thousand views of a girl whispering in his ear. They looked comfortable, like they had history. Kay didn't bother to hide himself or anything.

"Wait..." Giselle said looking at the video closely. "This was yesterday at his show."

"Yeah. Same outfit and all." She mumbled. Ariana wasn't able to make it to his show since nobody was available to watch Kimora, and Kay simply didn't want Kimora at his shows so she stayed home and watched her.

"Bitch...that's the girl he you know..."

"He what?" Ariana said confused. She had a million of questions going through her head right now.

"That's the girl he cheated on you with back then. I forgot her name." She said snapping her fingers in hope to gain her memory. "But that's her. I remember her big ass head."

Ariana remained silent for a few moments, looking back at the video for herself to see if she could remember the face but she couldn't.

"You went to the show yesterday, what happened?" She asked.

"I didn't even pree her for real. And if her and Kay was together it must've not been for that long because Kay was with Dougie most of the time and you know wherever Dougz was at, I was at."

"Right..." She set her phone on the table, clearly her night being ruined. "What do I do?"

"I'm just saying from what I seen since I was there I don't think he did anything with her. She probably was just a fan."