29

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kay kept his grey Spider hoodie over his head as he adjusted his mask

"You must love this girl ode because killing this nigga when he just started walking again is crazy." Yagi joked, putting his ski mask up.

"Nah he violated. I was really going to let the nigga slide after I sent him to the hospital but he fucked up." Kay said, keeping his eyes on the figure walking down the street.

"Let me know when you want me to roll down the window." He said.

Kevin was hesitant, he knew he could get this over with within seconds but his intuition was telling him not to. He had the perfect shot from a distance but decided to get out his car and walk up to him instead. He ignored Yagi's voice as he called back for him, he didn't worry because he knew he'd eventually come out the car after him.

"Yo?" He called out, making the 6 foot brown toned man look up at him. Kay was surprised himself seeing how Tremaine was walking fine after only a couple days of getting shot,

"I ain't gon lie I really wanna just fight you, fuck a gun." Kay spat out.

"You don't even know me." Tremaine chuckled, putting his phone in his pocket. He was by himself and he knew himself Kay had an advantage as Yagi stood behind him.

"I know enough. You want to beat on woman but don't want to get it on with me.@

"I never touched her. Mind your fucking business what go on between me and her just between me and her. Take care of Kimora and that's it. She my girl, not yours."

Kay threw a punch directly aiming at Tremaine's jaw making him instantly fall. Yagi tried to pull Kevin by his shirt but with how stubborn he is, he jerked his arm back and continued to send blows to Tremaine's head. He felt himself getting pulled back by Yagi once blood was trickling off Tremaine's face, he handed him a pistol shortly before the sound of two shots fired went off.

Yagi dragged him back over to the car to avoid him making any other dumb decisions.

"I'm about to go to my girl's crib. You going to be good right?" Kay said, tucking the pistol into the waistband of his pants.

"Yeah." He said sticking his hands out. Kay dapped him up. "Safety bro." They exchanged before going into seperate cars. Whenever Kevin killed he always felt calm, it was weird and a feeling none of his friends could related to. They would get hyper after a drill, but all Kay wanted to do was smoke a blunt and go to sleep after killing someone, especially someone who deserved it.

He pulled up to Ariana's apartment, realizing he's been avoiding text messages and calls all day. As soon as he walked in, he felt the whole room's eyes on him.