33

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kevin walked out of his therapy session, feeling the same as how he felt when he walked in. His label wanted him to do therapy because they thought it would've been better for him in the public eye. He gave it a chance because he assumed he would feel better but he could never get himself to vent fully to a stranger.

Everything from the recent passing of his grandma to the stuff he witnessed growing up, Kevin was known to be very quiet yet his emotions would be explosive at times. At points of his life he would say he was raised by his grandma as his mom always was busy with work which he never was mad at her about because she had to make ends meet. His grandma was the woman everybody in the block loved. She was sweet and kind to every soul that she interacted with, making Kay look up to her. He essentially had no father figure his mom and grandma took care of both roles in his life. When she passed away, he didn't tell anybody, he spent months dwelling on it and pushing everybody away. It wasn't until he started hanging out with his friends again he found out about Kimora shortly after. Parts of him wished his grandmother could be around to witness him being a father. She passed away a little over a year ago which he wish he could've found out about Kimora a little sooner.

He hated how exposed to the street life he was when he was younger, being tangled into it caused him to witness his cousin getting shot in broad daylight. This caused him to retaliate and get his first body at only fifteen years old.

"Kevin?" A voice basically shouted at him. He looked up from his phone as he was walking to his car, seeing Ash.

He furrowed his eyebrows quickly, a mug being expressed on his face. "What you want from me?"

"I want my bag. I left it in your crib before we broke up. I want it."

"What bag?" He questioned. "Bro get out my face with this shit deadass, we haven't been together for weeks don't come to me about a bag I paid for." He spat out at her.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck give me the bag! You gifted it to me, the least you could do is let me keep me."

"I don't even know what bag you talking about." He walked off, unlocking his car.

"The black chanel bag." She said following him as he got in the car.

"I don't have your shit bitch you buggin." He slammed the door close.

She started banging on the window making Kay give her an unbothered look.

"And when I slap the shit outta you, I don't wanna hear shit." He mumbled under his breath even though she couldn't hear him and pulled off.

She happened to be the only one who knew he was in therapy which he regret even telling her for some reason. He didn't have a destination as to where he was driving so after a few minutes he decided to stop once he got off the highway. Being angry and driving was a bad mixture and he himself knew that.