12

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Ariana had just came from her parents house and wasn't in the best of mood. She broke the news to them after a couple weeks and they were angry at her just as she expected them to be. She agreed to have Kevin meet them again so they could all get back acquainted with one another. She decided to go over to Kay's place just to see Kimora since she could always put her in a good mood.

"Wassup Ari." Dougie said as she gave him a side hug.

"Hi. How are you?" She smiled.

"I'm chillin. You remember the rest of them right?"

"Yeah. Hi." She shyly wave, turning around.

"Wassup." A bunch of murmurs were heard.

Looking towards her right side she seen a lightskin with locs eyeing her. She quickly looked away and remembered why she came here in the first place.

"You must be Ariana?" A lightskin girl with her red hair slicked in a bun said. "I'm Ashley. Kay Kay's girlfriend." She stook her hand out at her.

"Now you did not have to introduce yourself." Giselle mumbled under her breath.

"Oh hi. I'm Ariana." She politely smiled, shaking her hand. There was an awkward silence in the room as she went over to sit next to Giselle. She felt many stares at her, it wasn't something she didn't expect considering most of them haven't seen her in years.

"You hungry?" Dougie yelled from the kitchen.

"You got anything to drink?"

"Whole lotta shit in the fridge. Come get what you want." He said inviting her over to the kitchen. She got up and walked away making a few turn their heads.

"Yo who's that? She's pain." Mhady asked, the group.

"Chill nigga that's Kay Kay's Bm." Setty laughed.

"Say word?"

"Word to my dead."

"Damn. He did right." Mhady chuckled, falling back on the couch.

"She not even all that." Ash said.

"Now you just sucking dick. She beautiful. No weird shit." Setty said.

"Right. I don't even play with you like that." Giselle mugged her.

"Where's Kevin?" Ari asked standing into the kitchen.

"In the room with Kimora. That's her name right?"

"Yeah" She laughed at the confused face he had on his face. "I could go in there?