10

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Kimora's dad
Attachments : 2 Images

Kimora's dadAttachments : 2 Images

Kimora's dadShe breaking my pockets ngl

Kimora's dad
She breaking my pockets ngl

Ariana smiled at her phone, hearting the message. Kay's been updating her about their day which she was thankful for because it was really making her happy seeing how happy she was.

"I thought her dad wasn't in her life?" Tremaine said as he looked over her shoulder.

"That's a long story, but he is now." She simply said sliding out of the chat.

Her phone then buzzed again, revealing a photo of her and Kevin together, it looked like they were out to eat. She was glad the both of them were spending time together not only did they need it but also needed a break.

"Ain't that, that rapper?" He snapped his fingers, trying to put a name to it. "Kay Flock?"

"Yeah. Why you all in my phone?" She teased.

"Nah cause you smiling and shit at your phone. Got me thinking you got another nigga."

"It's just Kimora's dad."

"Damn. He Kimora father? I always knew Kimora daddy wasn't black."

"My baby is black. That's all that matters. Plus technically he black." She chuckled. Although she told herself she wouldn't get back messing with him, she found herself bored one night and decided to call him. They got bad acquainted with one another and here she was sitting his car after he picked her up from work. "Anyways where we going?"

"I'm about to take you out."

"What if I had plans?"

"Cancel them."

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

"Where we going next?" Kimora batted her long eyelashes at her dad. Kay let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head.

"You got all this energy, I knew I shouldn't have let you take that nap." He smiled at her. "Where you wanna go?"

Kevin decided to drive out to Jersey since they had more kid friendly options and simply because he wanted to get out of the City. The two been shopping, the arcade, and were finishing up at the Amusement park.

"Let's go to build a bear."

"Alright." He pulled out his phone, searching for the closet Build a bear workshop near their current location. Luckily the nearest one was only 25 minutes away so he decided to make that trip even though he was tired.

He stopped by Starbucks with her, getting her regular order before making his way back to his car, strapping her into the backseat.

He was overwhelmed at how he had just gone from care free young man to father in the blink of an eye. He loved his mom, his friends, and his little sister but the love he had for a girl he met last week was surprisingly unexplainable. He really didn't have any clue on how to be a father but he knew he just wanted to make his daughter happy every chance he got. He was in awe every-time he looked at her, it was like he looking at himself. He finally understood why his mom always wanted pictures of him growing up. Today, he caught himself taking pictures of her doing any and everything.

"We here." He simply said before she tossed her Ipad to the side and jumped out the car. She was already in awe when they walked into the store hand in hand.

He towered over her as she looked at her options of animals to pick from.

"I want a frog." She said pointing at the photo of it. "You like it?"

"That shit ugly not gon lie. How about this?" He said pointing at the bunny. She gasped at his language, not being used to words as such since her mom hardly cursed.

"It's up to you though mama. You can get whatever you want."

"I'll get the bunny. We can name it Kevin." She said squeezing his hand a little bit, giving him a smile. He smiled back at her, and called out for a worker.

"Miss lemme get this bunny right here."

"Okay what size?"

"What size you want?" He looked down at her.

"I want the giant one." She said eyeing a girl who was with her mom who had a giant teddy bear with her. "Like that one!"

"Okay, just to let you know the giant stuffed animals are a bit on the pricey side."

"It's fine. We'll take it." He said. The lady nodded and walked off. Money would never be an issue for him and her, he felt like time would be.

"Don't you think we should get mommy something?" The little girl said.

"Your mother don't want none of this." He chuckled.

"Okay but still let's get something." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Here." They lady came back with a bunny, now stuffed up. He was glad she interrupted their conversation. Kevin noticed her once buttoned up uniform shirt, now was buttoned down showing her cleavage. He didn't think much of it so he handed the bunny to Kimora, watching a smile appear on her face.

"I'll ring you two up." She said walking to the front.

"No way this shit 80 dollars?" Kay said with a shocked look on his face.

"Trust me it's worth the price. This will last a long time and if it ever gets flat you can come here to fix it for free."

"Daddy please." She begged.

He pulled out a stack of money that was sitting in his pocket, sliding off the rubber band he had that secured it. He tossed a crispy one hundred dollar bill on the counter.

The woman cleared her throat. "Is this your sister? She must be very blessed to have a brother like you. You're very handsome."

"You heard her call me dad right?"

"Oh sorry. I didnt hear her. How old is she?"

"I'm 3." She smiled. "Almost 4."

"Here's your change." She said handing Kay a twenty bill.

"Thank you." He glared at her, before taking his daughter and getting her up out of there.

"You had fun today?"

"Yeah." She said sitting the bunny next to her seat in the car. "Show mommy."

"Damn girl your moms don't got to see everything." He joked with her. He understood her mom was all she was used to so it was normal to see they were like bestfriends. "When we get home you can facetime her and show her."

"Okay. Thank you daddy. I love you."

This was heartwarming for him, it let him know he was doing a good job.

"I love you too princess."