43

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kevin called Ariana phone for what felt like the 10th time today. He was parked outside of her apartment and didn't know whether he wanted to come see her or not. The two never went this long without speaking or seeing each other so this bothered him a lot, more so drew him crazy.

He called her endlessly for the past week and she simply declined all his calls. He even went to go pick her up from work, but she refused to see him. He was starting to get irritated with her absence and decided to just pop up to her house.

Using his key, he walked into the house which was quiet, too quiet for his liking. Scanning the living room, she wasn't there. He walked over to their bedroom seeing her cleaning up.

"Yo" He said spooking the girl. She held her hand to her chest, and sucked her teeth seeing it was just him. She walked away, straightening the blankets of the bed.

"Ariana. You hear me talking to you." He said pulling her shoulder back. She pushes him off and folds her arms.

"What do you want?"

"Can we talk? You acting like a child Ariana." He said towering over her. She was hurt, and she still couldn't get herself to think straight.

"What do you want?" She repeated placing her hand on her hips.

"Why you ignoring my calls?"

"I don't want to talk to you." She said with an attitude.

"And why is that ma?" He said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You know why."

"I'm confused just like everybody else."

"Here's your stuff." She said setting a garbage bags fillled of his things he had over at her house. He looked at her in confusion. She was really doing the most in his opinion but he wouldn't say that to her.

"Ari, put that shit back in the closet. You know I'm not going anywhere." He stood back up.

"Kevin just leave me alone." She walked out of the room. "I don't wanna argue with nobody son today."

"Bro the fuck is your issue?" He raised his voice at her, following her around the house.

"You are my issue! Why is that everytime I start to trust you, you start doing weird shit all over again! If you want that bitch, stay with her. Leave me the fuck out of it!" She shouts in his face, and turned around.

He snatched her arm back, gripping her wrist. "You got the wrong message. I don't know who the fuck is putting shit in your head but I didn't speak to that bitch on some weird timing!"

"I don't care what you did. Do it again."

"You know what your issue is? You insecure as fuck."

"I'm not! I just won't let you play with me. Simple as that."

"Play with you?" He chuckled bitterly. "I proposed to you, how the fuck I'm playing you. You saying anything ma."

"Kevin. Let's flip the tables here. If that was me, you would've either in another bitch bed by now or you would just cursing me out every other chance you got."

"Chatting bullshit. I'll be mad but I'm not kicking you out like how you doing me."

"I'm not kicking you out. You have your own place and this been mine."

"Ariana I will smack the shit outta you. Stop playing with me:" He says looking straight into her dark brown orbs. He somehow sent chills down her back and he can see how her body language shifted.

"You insecure. Fix that shit ma."

"I'm not insecure Kevin. Shut the fuck up."

He chucked to himself, knowing he was right. He had no idea why she was insecure, he was all about her and made sure to show her that all the time.

"You insecure and immature. Face that shit my nigga. You act like a fucking kid."

"I'm not insecure! You don't even know what you're talking about." She said. He noticed she was getting riled up just at the word, because she knew it was true.

"Nah nigga you don't know what you're talking about. Accusing me of cheating. If i wanted to cheat, I would've been loud about it. I never gave a fuck, but I don't want nobody else but you."

"So why this Clara bitch name on your phone?"

"I explained already. Word to my daughter's soul I'm not repeating myself again."

She sucked her teeth and looked down at her ring, getting ready to take it off and throw it at him.

"Ariana I swear to god, you take that ring off we done forreal." He said his eyes piercing her soul.

"Get out." She rolled her eyes.

"You know better. I'll fuck you up." He threatened. He didn't care about her being mad at him the way he cared about her taking off the ring and she knew that. She didn't want to test her luck and take it off knowing she'll be calm in the morning.

The two stood there mugging each other. Deep inside all they wanted to do was sit there and make up but Ariana wasn't letting up. Kay eyed her, taking note of the grey lululemon set she had on. She looked good, too good to be arguing with.

"I'll be back. I'm going to let you cool down." He planted a kiss on her cheek. "I love you." He eyed her.

"I heard you."

"Mad childish." He smacked his lips and walked out.