36

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝒯𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓂, 𝑀𝑒𝓍𝒾𝒸𝑜

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝒯𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓂, 𝑀𝑒𝓍𝒾𝒸𝑜

Kay's story was filled with photos and videos of Ariana on their trip. Seeing her smiling and happy made him feel so much better about their relationship and himself. He watched how water dripped from the ends of her wavy hair, sticking to her back a bit.

"Kay? You heard me?" Dougie said knocking him back into reality.

"Huh? What you said?" He said looking at the tall figure in front of him.

"I never seen you so in love with a girl." Dougie chuckled, sitting down next to him.

"Nah I been on her like this. She looks happy. That's all I wanted to be honest."

"She make you happy?"

"Yeah. I don't know." He played in his hair. "I wanna marry her. You think it's too fast?"

Dougie laughed, making Kevin straight face him to let him know he was serious. "Oh you deadass?" He sat up in the beach chair.

"Yeah." He looked over at Ariana, seeing how her and Giselle were in the crowd of people, drinking and smiling. He knew he wasn't capable of loving someone the way he loved her, and he had the urge to settle down. If you asked him a couple months ago he would say marriage is pointless.

"I don't think it's too early. You sure you wanna settle? You not going to wake up one day and just get bored and cheat?"

He sucked his teeth at his friend's comment. "No. You don't understand." He shook his head. "How Giselle make you feel?"

"That's my girl."

"That's it?" He shook his head.

"I love her. She holds me down. I just know I can trust and rely on her. She make shit easy when it's hard."

"So then you should know how I feel. You just don't take shit serious. I'm serious about Ari. Like I don't know how to really explain it. It's cool vibes with her. I just like knowing if I lose everything in this life, I still got her. Plus she gave me my first child, I'll always love her for that. She really my peace. I don't know this may sound like corny ass shit but she really make me feel like I'm special. I love her worda bro."

"Nigga you in love. I just ain't never seen you as the type to want to get married."

"Me either." He shrugged. "I thought that shit was bullshit, but I don't know. I think it takes meeting the right one for that to change. So what you thinking?" He asked. Although he would've did what he wanted anyways, he valued his bestfriend's opinion.

"I don't think you ready to get married right now, but if you really feeling her go for it. I know Ari the one for you, it's just about timing."

"Why you think that?"