17

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Ariana woke up at her regular time. Eleven in the morning on a Saturday morning. Saturday was usually her day to relax and chill with Kimora, and if it was needed she'd even rebraid Kimora's hair. She looked to the side, remembering last night events and seen Kevin wasn't there. She rubbed her eyes, not really surprised as she went into the bathroom to shower and get started on her day.

As she got out the shower she checked her phone from any messages from him but there was nothing. She tossed her phone back on the bed and walked out to check on Kimora. She heard noise coming from the kitchen so she slowly peeked over there.

There Kay stood in her kitchen with his hair messy put back in a ponytail, with his bare chest out as his basketball shorts struggled to stay on his waist, taking note of how he had to pull them up every few seconds. Kimora was seen running around him in the kitchen with forks in her hand.

It was moments like this that made Ariana's heart go warm, she loved seeing them two interact. She had a smile on her face that she was unable to suppress as he took Kimora's mini apron off.

"Ma come! We made breakfast for you."

Kay smiled at her, immediately making her smile as well. She thought wrong. She felt bad for assuming the worst with him but she couldn't help it.

"Goodmorning mami. You slept good?" He said as she approached them, smirking.

"Yeah." She playfully rolled her eyes. She looked over at the table, seeing the spread of pancakes, waffles, sausages, and eggs.

"Who taught you how to cook?" She raised an eyebrow at the two.

"You nigga. Moms use to work overnight, you taught me how to cook a few things. Your memory that bad?"

"We set the table come eat." Kimora said, dragging her to the table that was set up nicely.

"Goodmorning baby." She chirped to her little girl.

"Daddy don't forget don't put eggs on my plate." She semi-yelled, as Kay prepared everybody's plates.

"I gotchu."

Shortly after he placed all 3 plates on the table at the same time.

"Who took out your braids?" Ariana said remembering how she tugged on his braids last night.

"Kimora. Smart ass girl right?" He said, pressing his lips on Kimora's cheek.

The 3 ate as a family, talking and laughing with each other. Ariana felt like it was too good to be true, but she let herself enjoy the moment. She was starting to accept she had feelings for him but she didn't want to risk getting hurt again. Kay on the other hand was ready to take things further with her. When they all finished their food, Ariana stacked the plates up and put them in the sink, washing them.

"Yo let me talk to you." She heard behind her, feeling him pull her by the hems of her sweats.

"What happened?" She said air dry her hands. Kay's hands sat right above her butt, sliding his hands in her sweats, staring right down at her.

"I'm sorry about cheating on you. That was fucked up. I'm a couple years too late but I'll make it up to you."

"It's okay, I'm over it." She said honestly. It might have taken her a while but she forgave him for cheating a long time ago.

He pulled her closer to him so their stomachs touched. "I'm serious about you ma. You know that right? When you going to stop playing with me?"

"You know how we were back then. I don't wanna go through that again."

"I was a kid. Nigga we adults now. I know what I want. That cheating shit dead."

"I'll think about it." She exhaled.

"You my girl now, but you can keep thinking all you want." He said smacking her butt.

"You getting ahead of yourself Kay." She laughed.

"Nah but real shit though you know our baby girl birthday next weekend. It's bad enough this my first birthday with her. I just don't want us on bad terms."

"I get it. We're fine Kay, Always will be."